• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Pick'em Contest --- WEEK SEVEN FINALL TALLY

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Broncos taking their bye a bit early this season, let's get right to our contest ..

Crash has been knocking at the door all year for a weekly crown, and in tallying up the scores, I was all but ready to hand over the Week 7 Award to him ..

That is, before I tallied up Femurov's score ..

Femurov knocked it outta the park, and as we know for experience, once he gets on a roll, he's like Terrell Davis running downhill -- there's no stopping him !!!

And now that he's getting hot, we'll probably get some of THE BEST acceptance speeches the world has ever seen .. err, I mean heard ..

It is my pleasure to say FEMUROV, WEEK SEVEN IS YOURS !!

Thanks to everyone for your participation, and I promise to get the results up sooner from now on ..

The Big Board after 7 weeks:

- MileHigh64: 67
( 8 )

- Femurov: 62 ( 12 ) ( Missed Thurs Game Week 6 )

- DC : 62 ( 9 )

- Spirit : 61 ( 9 ) ( Missed Early Games Week 4 )

- FightinRedAntz: 60 ( 8 )

- Crash : 59 ( 10 )

- Springsteen : 58 ( 7 )

- Mingo : 56 ( 9 )

- NFL Bronco : 41 ( 9 ) ( Missed Week 1, Week 2 )

Week One Winner : DC, MH64, Spirit
Week Two Winner : FightinRedAntz
Week Three Winner : MH64
Week Four Winner : NFLBronco
Week Five Winner : MH64
Week Six Winner : Spirit
Week Seven Winner : Femurov

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We want a speech !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nail it - Nice job Fem - back to where you belong.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... thanks, guys. First off, I would like to thank the academy, a great group of people (well, one great person) with a very tough decision every week (to count up all the wins), but they endure through it for the people. I'd like to thank my fans, who will attest that I read and reply to every single piece of fan mail that I get. I'd like to thank my boss for letting me dick around on the computer on company time, but I would also like to ask all of you not to tell him that I dick around on the computer on company time. Umm... I'd like to thank my parents and wife and kids for their relentless support throughout this entire ordeal and I hope that moments like this make you look at the bad times and see that they are well worth it. Last, I would like to thank my boy, John Elway. Even though he never came in to my restaurant for that beer I promised him, he did allow me to giggle like a schoolgirl and have my picture taken with him and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to take notes on how to gracefully win a week at pick'em from Femurov! Now, I need to focus on getting back in the groove after a terrible week of picks!