• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFFP Pick'em Contest Week 2 ... FINAL TALLY !!!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's already Tuesday here in NJ, and that means the sting of the Broncos' miserable loss is now lingering into its third day .. As Pineiro lined up for that kick, I had no doubts that it would be yet another heartbreaking miss on the part of a Bears' kicker … oh well ..

And it just seems fitting that the only time in what seems like 10 seasons that a Bronco has touched the opposing QB, it ends up as a penalty ..

Sometimes The Football Gods just aren't fair … Get well soon Trevor Siemian, Nick Foles and Drew Brees … Did I forget anyone ?? .. no

Here at home, Week Two is now in the books … The final tally revealed a tie between MileHigh64 and FightinRedAntz .. Both finished with 10 wins .. MH64 had the Browns winning 21-19 and FRA had the Browns winning 17-14 ..FRA wins this in terms of being closer to total points scored and point differential ..

CONGRATS FIGHTINREDANTZ !!!!!!!!!!!

And cudos to both SS and Femurov for their insistence that their Week One picks of the Packers were not definite .. I have adjusted the totals to reflect that ..

If either of your guys lose this at the end of the year by one point, you will be honored with something far greater : the SportsHoopla HONESTY AWARD for bravery in battle ...

Thanks to everyone for participating, and it's off to Green Bay to remind Aaron Rogers what it was like to be demoralized as he was back in 2015 ..

( I don't know about anyone else, but I went from liking that guy to really disliking him, and it's not those insurance commercials )

After Week Two, the BIG BOARD looks like this:

(( Total wins, and Week 2 score in parenthesis ))

MileHigh64: 21
( 10 )

Spirit : 20 ( 9 )

FightinRedAntz: 19 ( 10 )

DC : 19 ( 8 )

Femurov: 19 ( 9 )

Springsteen : 18 ( 9 )

Crash : 15 ( 7 )

Mingo : 14 ( 5 )

Week One Winner : DC, MH64, Spirit
Week Two Winner : FightinRedAntz

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From last place - I look up and congratulate everyone - especially Mile High - for not letting anything run down hill on me.