• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

best wr in college football who u got

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter answers Gods prayers.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even the best receiver on ohio state
Angry Joe Biden GIF by Election 2016

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. laughed out loud on that one......
I had to use biden for you lololol
I take it you have Wilson at 1.
Umm i dunno tbh. Think wilson with another year may just be that damn good. But also think olave has a leg up as a senior….may be a case of olave has a better year this year although i wouldnt expect by much, but wilson is a better pro…wilson is just silky smooth imho. Its a terrible problem for ohio state to have honestly. I mean who wants to have to deal with picking between the two?

both should be first rounders next year or at worst 2nds. Gotta factor in the new qb as well, who does he like better…

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm i dunno tbh. Think wilson with another year may just be that damn good. But also think olave has a leg up as a senior….may be a case of olave has a better year this year although i wouldnt expect by much, but wilson is a better pro…wilson is just silky smooth imho. Its a terrible problem for ohio state to have honestly. I mean who wants to have to deal with picking between the two?

both should be first rounders next year or at worst 2nds. Gotta factor in the new qb as well, who does he like better…
Yea

it does suck for them the uncertainty of a green QB

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea

it does suck for them the uncertainty of a green QB
Hell be fine. Just meant that he may favor one wr over the other. Sarcasm on the rest, sucks to have two great wrs

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year? Drake London is enormous, has great coordination and fantastic hands. He's basically Mike Evans.

If someone is better, I haven't seen him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the guys mentioned already

Bell from Purdue
Roberson from Wake
Fryfogle from Indiana
Mims from Oklahoma
Dude from Boise who's name escapes me. Khalil something

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better pro? Who really knows but as of right now Olave is better, doesn't mean Wilson can't have a better year or he won't be better WR. Both are very talented but Olave was one of those guys that came out of the woodworks. Wilson was a 5 star from Texas.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Garrett WIlson
2. Justyn Ross
3. Chris Olave
4. George Pickens
5. Kayshon Boutte

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Garrett WIlson
2. Justyn Ross
3. Chris Olave
4. George Pickens
5. Kayshon Boutte

Pickens is good but even when healthy I might still have Metchie, Boutte and Burks ahead of him just in the SEC. He seems to be getting more hype than some based on his high school rating. He's only gone over 100 yards in an SEC game once.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another with wilson over olave. But man still two top wrs on one squad
It's more of a preference, like I like Waddle more than Devonte and others may like Devonte more than Waddle

But this can all change once the season actually start and see them in action again

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickens is good but even when healthy I might still have Metchie, Boutte and Burks ahead of him just in the SEC. He seems to be getting more hype than some based on his high school rating. He's only gone over 100 yards in an SEC game once.
I don't care stats that much, I just go off of what I've seen and Pickens is a playmaker. My rankings is very much skewed to players I've seen on tape and there's differently players like Burks, Mims, etc that I haven't got to that could very well be on this list. Actually Burks and Mims are on my fantasy team, so I should definitely get to that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care stats that much, I just go off of what I've seen and Pickens is a playmaker. My rankings is very much skewed to players I've seen on tape and there's differently players like Burks, Mims, etc that I haven't got to that could very well be on this list. Actually Burks and Mims are on my fantasy team, so I should definitely get to that
Stats in college are so variable. Systems etc. you routinely see top end talent with lesser stats. Its not the be all end all. Often the most productive rbs(i know different situation) are not the best pros