• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Drinking Game

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, laugh it up but once in a while my buddies and I, heck even the wife will join in an game of Power Hour. Take a shot of beer a minute for an hour. It nice, because you really don't to think, you're just basically siting down chatting with the bud's and as time goes by the conversations get a bit more interesting.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
power hour's are great...we used to do the "century club", same thing just for 100 minutes instead...and a couple times we did the "bicentennial", yeah...200 minutes, not so fun (over course people missed a couple here and there i think)

still a fan of beer pong, flip cup, quarters....kinda over all the card games though

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flip cup is my favorite. I don't particularly care for any others. I'll play them, but usually only if I'm asked. I'm not going out of my way to play.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
power hour's are great...we used to do the "century club", same thing just for 100 minutes instead...and a couple times we did the "bicentennial", yeah...200 minutes, not so fun (over course people missed a couple here and there i think)

still a fan of beer pong, flip cup, quarters....kinda over all the card games though

Last time I played Beer Pong I was teamed with a guy who could neither throw, nor drink, which left me to do the drinking. We played against two guys who fucking destroyed us. I'm gonna run that guy over the next time I see him.

I'll have to have somebody point him out, because by the end of the game he resembled a mish-mosh of colors and textures.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked real beer pong where you use the paddles and everything. Just setting the cups up and throwing at them is too easy boring. Plus the real game leads to much better shit talking, in my experience.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power Hour, Flip Cup, Beer Pong, me likey

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the ones you guys listed above..anyone remember Indian Poker or Asshole. Those were always fun. We used to get the party started by playing AC/DC's "Have a drink on me". Everytime Brian Johnson would say that phrase...you would turn it up. By the end of that song..you were more than ready to go. Man, we partied hard back in those days. Busch Light, The Beast, Natty Light..uggh. Looking back..not sure how I drank that piss. I guess I was poor, young and it was cheap?? It got the job done.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the ones you guys listed above..anyone remember Indian Poker or Asshole. Those were always fun. We used to get the party started by playing AC/DC's "Have a drink on me". Everytime Brian Johnson would say that phrase...you would turn it up. By the end of that song..you were more than ready to go. Man, we partied hard back in those days. Busch Light, The Beast, Natty Light..uggh. Looking back..not sure how I drank that piss. I guess I was poor, young and it was cheap?? It got the job done.

I loved Asshole. I used to be able to buy 30-packs of Coors Extra Gold (they've now taken "Coors" off of the label) for $11.99 at the 7-11 around the corner from my friend's apartment. We'd get stupid playing that game. I'm honestly surprised there were no DUI's or alcohol poisonings as a result of those sessions.

paperstacks1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BATTLESHOTS - Battleship with shots

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yep, century club will fuck your world up........we usually decide to start playing after we have been drinking for a while. not a good idea

3-man is a good one

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh just remembered these two...me and some friends did it a few times

from the movie "Orgazmo" the song "Now You're a Man" - drink every time they say 'man'
[YOUTUBE]oiXaT_1I-vw[/YOUTUBE]

and the Top Gun drinking game...during the dog fight/end scene, you drink every time someone repeats themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Anchorman was a strong one in my time. We always played quarters too, but many of us were so good that we could play by "normal" rules.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop or some call it Beerball where you throw ping pong balls at your opponents cans on the corner of the table and your partner crushes theirs until they get the ball back to the table is a favorite at tailgates.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, laugh it up but once in a while my buddies and I, heck even the wife will join in an game of Power Hour. Take a shot of beer a minute for an hour. It nice, because you really don't to think, you're just basically siting down chatting with the bud's and as time goes by the conversations get a bit more interesting.

We did the power hour once... we must have been some hard core alkies, because it was more like a sissy hour. By the end of it we were just straight chugging the shit out of the beer. I've calmed down a lot since then.

Is Asshole like Presidents and Assholes? I haven't played that in forever, but I remember it being fun.

Apples to Apples is a fun game to play when drunk, and can easily be turned into a drinking game.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the one where you drink the most beer

well in that case ....you should play "up the river"(thats what we called it)

you get dealt 4 cards(everyone thats playing)......then you lay out the cards one at a time(rows of 4)....if your cards match any of the cards dealt you take/give amount of cards dealt....so first 4 cards laid out would be take drinks(1-4)..next 4 cards would be give drinks (5-8)...then back to take drinks (8-12) until deck is gone..........