• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Drafts

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bills giving their 1st next year is too high a price to pay, they needed to give E.J. a player to help him, helping last years pick is worth losing a pick next year.
I remember that same logic used for Tavon Austin last year. The Rams gave up a 2nd for him last year when they could've stayed put and picked 2-3 other WRs with slightly lesser grades. That Tavon Austin pick also likely kept them from picking Watkins this year. WRs hold value like almost no other position

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that same logic used for Tavon Austin last year. The Rams gave up a 2nd for him last year when they could've stayed put and picked 2-3 other WRs with slightly lesser grades. That Tavon Austin pick also likely kept them from picking Watkins this year. WRs hold value like almost no other position

I think Watkins is a much better prospect than Austin and IMO Watkins was easily the best WR in this class they couldn't wait and find someone like him. And like I said you have to give last years pick a chance to be successful.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Watkins is a much better prospect than Austin
Its very easy to say that in hindsight. I think he is better, too, but I think Watkins isnt exactly pro ready

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its very easy to say that in hindsight. I think he is better, too, but I think Watkins isnt exactly pro ready

I think Watkins is gonna end up a bad Ass in the NFL :nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Watkins is a much better prospect than Austin and IMO Watkins was easily the best WR in this class they couldn't wait and find someone like him. And like I said you have to give last years pick a chance to be successful.

I don't even think Watkins and Austin are in the same class. It would be like the Cowboys taking DeAnthony Thomas in the first round. He's a fast little weapon, but not what they need

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of credit to Jerry for staying put and taking the BPA. An OL that was the worst in the league a few years ago will be one of the best young units in the game moving forward. With 10 picks remaining, no need to force anything, we will add defensive players

How about this. 4 of our 5 expected starters on the OL are 25 or younger. If they keep growing as players and we can keep them together that should be some strength for this team over the next bunch of years. Love the idea of having a great OL again. Let's hope it comes to fruition.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this. 4 of our 5 expected starters on the OL are 25 or younger. If they keep growing as players and we can keep them together that should be some strength for this team over the next bunch of years. Love the idea of having a great OL again. Let's hope it comes to fruition.

It'll probably be impossible to keep them all together beyond the end of the Romo era, assuming they all play very well, but at least it appears Dallas has acknowledged they need to do their best to protect their expensive investment for a few more seasons.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of credit to Jerry for staying put and taking the BPA. An OL that was the worst in the league a few years ago will be one of the best young units in the game moving forward. With 10 picks remaining, no need to force anything, we will add defensive players

The Rams and Browns are killing it IMO. For the Rams to add Robinson and Donald, they are going to pound people in the trenches. It wouldn't surprise me if they bump Seattle or SF out of the playoffs next season

The Browns will be a playoff team in a couple of years. They add Gilbert to play CB across from Haden, pick up Manziel, who will do a fine job throwing to Josh Gordon, and still have an early 2nd tomorrow to add a weapon. And with two #1's in next year's draft, they are a team on the rise

I really like the Martin pick. I am sorry, but I thought Bernadeu was average at best. I would still consider taking Trai Turner or Billy Turner in round 2 or 3 if the top defensive lineman get gobbled at the top of round 2. Screw reaching for a defensive lineman in round 2 if we can make the team better somewhere else. You add another top offensive lineman and the Cowboys will be able to run the ball at will and keep the chitty defense off the field.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer the question though about best draft- of course Rams, Minnesota and Clev look good with their multiple picks but Cincy and NO I thought really did well for where they picked and what they are about.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Rams until Philly gave Louis Nix to a team that all ready has JJ Watt and Jadaveon Clowney.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking Rams until Philly gave Louis Nix to a team that all ready has JJ Watt and Jadaveon Clowney.

Texans looking stout. Heard they may give up a conditional 2015 for Mallett

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are having a hell of a draft.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders did good will Mack, David Carr and one of the best OG in the draft too.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills aint do to bad .... I would love to say the Rams .... but I think they fucked up not taking watkins ...... I dont think that is a player you can pass on

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills aint do to bad .... I would love to say the Rams .... but I think they fucked up not taking watkins ...... I dont think that is a player you can pass on

If the Browns new Gordon would pop again & Burleson would break his arm I am sure they would have drafted your man crush

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns new Gordon would pop again & Burleson would break his arm I am sure they would have drafted your man crush

Gordon is gone for a year

failed drug test

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Rams and Niner's knock the Seahawks out of the playoffs next year. Adding Robinson and bringing back Saffold really helps their OL. Mason is just a stud RB ro join the stable they already have. Joyner is a little playmaker in the secondary....but their DL is simply SICK. You line up Quinn,(who you HAVE to doubleteam) beside Donald, and Donald is singled up all day. You give Donald a 2 way go to penetrate, and good fucking luck. Brockers and Long will see single blocking as well. They will generate 35-40 sacks out of their DL and be able to drop 7 into coverage while still getting heavy pressure