• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Drafts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of credit to Jerry for staying put and taking the BPA. An OL that was the worst in the league a few years ago will be one of the best young units in the game moving forward. With 10 picks remaining, no need to force anything, we will add defensive players

The Rams and Browns are killing it IMO. For the Rams to add Robinson and Donald, they are going to pound people in the trenches. It wouldn't surprise me if they bump Seattle or SF out of the playoffs next season

The Browns will be a playoff team in a couple of years. They add Gilbert to play CB across from Haden, pick up Manziel, who will do a fine job throwing to Josh Gordon, and still have an early 2nd tomorrow to add a weapon. And with two #1's in next year's draft, they are a team on the rise

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of credit to Jerry for staying put and taking the BPA. An OL that was the worst in the league a few years ago will be one of the best young units in the game moving forward. With 10 picks remaining, no need to force anything, we will add defensive players

The Rams and Browns are killing it IMO. For the Rams to add Robinson and Donald, they are going to pound people in the trenches. It wouldn't surprise me if they bump Seattle or SF out of the playoffs next season

The Browns will be a playoff team in a couple of years. They add Gilbert to play CB across from Haden, pick up Manziel, who will do a fine job throwing to Josh Gordon, and still have an early 2nd tomorrow to add a weapon. And with two #1's in next year's draft, they are a team on the rise

Marqise Lee to the Browns in the 2nd I think

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a fantastic pick. Would give them two stud WR's and a stud TE

Yea, I would be really happy if I am a Cleveland fan. I think Lee will be there at #36.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOMER ALERT! I think the Vikes did well with Barr and Teddy and I love Buffalo moving up for Watkins.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Johnny Football will be a huge bust!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOMER ALERT! I think the Vikes did well with Barr and Teddy and I love Buffalo moving up for Watkins.

Definitely filled two big needs with quality players.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing, Robinson will not be the best OT in this draft, I do like Donald though...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vikings were a great landing spot for Barr because Zimmer will coach him up. I like Barr, and all I'm gonna say about him as a 4-3 end is that Rod and Zim were the two DC's that wanted him. Enough said IMO. Nice move jumping in from of Houston to get Bridgewater, great draft for them so far

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings were a great landing spot for Barr because Zimmer will coach him up. I like Barr, and all I'm gonna say about him as a 4-3 end is that Rod and Zim were the two DC's that wanted him. Enough said IMO. Nice move jumping in from of Houston to get Bridgewater, great draft for them so far

Again i'm a homer but after the first round we had last year with Floyd, Rhodes and Patterson and now with Barr and Teddy ball game, no team has had a better 1st round the last two years than the Vikes.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the AFC East failed in epic fashion. The Pats pick is the only one that looks reasonable but eh...

Bills traded up for a WR in the deepest WR draft in a long time and paid a heavy price
Jets took a S instead of addressing offense and didnt even take the best one
Miami reached on a tackle

Chiefs taking Dee Ford is questionable at best. Same with Eagles

Saints and Packers nailed it. Saints especially since they got an elite screen WR and all they do is run screens. Raiders got a great value. Vikings, Browns and Rams all have a 'wait and see' look to their picks but there is a lot to get excited about for those teams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again i'm a homer but after the first round we had last year with Floyd, Rhodes and Patterson and now with Barr and Teddy ball game, no team has had a better 1st round the last two years than the Vikes.
I think Teddy ball game is already taken as a nickname. I think he'd have to be the best QB of the decade to earn that one

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the AFC East failed in epic fashion. The Pats pick is the only one that looks reasonable but eh...

Bills traded up for a WR in the deepest WR draft in a long time and paid a heavy price

Saints and Packers nailed it. Saints especially since they got an elite screen WR and all they do is run screens. Raiders got a great value. Vikings, Browns and Rams all have a 'wait and see' look to their picks but there is a lot to get excited about for those teams.

But, they got easily the best one and the best WR to come out in a while IMO anyhow...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saints did nail it. I feel kind of weird about the Bills taking Watkins. They got an unbelievable talent, sure to be a great player, but a #1 and #4 next year is a Hell of a lot for a Bills team that probably won't make the playoffs again this season

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Teddy ball game is already taken as a nickname. I think he'd have to be the best QB of the decade to earn that one

Okay, maybe i'm just happy Johnny football isn't a Viking!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, maybe i'm just happy Johnny football isn't a Viking!

I'm happy he isn't a Cowboy, but I think the Browns will be very happy. To me, Manziel is a carbon copy of Tony Romo, I see it every time I watch him play. And that's a huge compliment, Romo is a great player

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, they got easily the best one and the best WR to come out in a while IMO anyhow...
Maybe but he is really raw. Like Robinson. And Barr. And Clowney. And Bortles. Thats the top 4 and 5 out of the top 10. People are going to have to wait a legit 3 years to judge this years draft

Meanwhile, the Browns get a first round pick from the Bills which is a team that hasnt made the playoffs in for-ever

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in the long run the Bills will be happy with landing Watkins. Besides they have been known to blow their 1st round pick on a player that doesn't amount to much. So instead of blowing their 1st round pick next year, they got what is a close to a sure thing this year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but he is really raw. Like Robinson. And Barr. And Clowney. And Bortles. Thats the top 4 and 5 out of the top 10. People are going to have to wait a legit 3 years to judge this years draft

Meanwhile, the Browns get a first round pick from the Bills which is a team that hasnt made the playoffs in for-ever

The Browns will need that pick for another QB.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bills giving their 1st next year is too high a price to pay, they needed to give E.J. a player to help him, helping last years pick is worth losing a pick next year.