• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals @ Dolphins

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss is on dalton and sanu

Gresham. -14 points.

Let's also not forget the pick six never happens if Gresham isn't holding on MJones' touchdown.

It was acknowledged and discussed earlier.

Don't even start making excuses for more of Dalton's shitty play, though.

Are we going to say that it was "only .5 of a pick 6 because Gresham held on a play that should have been a TD?" :rollseyes:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's good that I feel asleep at the end, because otherwise I would have been too pissed off to sleep.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if its in the best interest of the Bengals to tank the remaining games in order to get a better draft pick, then we'll win out. look out ravens, lol.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I didn't liek the look of this game before it even started. Just too much against us, and Dalton is a day QB, like Arroyo is a night time pitcher. Dalton can't play at night, and with the injuries, short week, on the road, against a desperate team...it was never meant to be.

Unbelievable we went into OT and lost by 2 with the way everyone played tonight. The only one exempt from getting ragged on is Gio.

We are screwed with Geno being hurt, Gio may have a cracked rib, defensive players are dropping like flies, we will be lucky to win the division to be honest, unless more people step up and we stop getting hurt and get healthy quick.

:doh:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man i thought you guys were going to come back and win this game, can't say i'm mad about the results.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man i thought you guys were going to come back and win this game, can't say i'm mad about the results.

I was surprised as shit we were even in that game.

I was not nervous before the game, and then by the end, my nervousness was justified.