• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BENGAL FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST A FEW WORDS

I don't care that you guys are mad,

If you don't want anyone but BEBGAL FANS on your threads start a group site ,,,,,members only,,,it's not at all hard!,,,,,,,,,,,

It would cure all your problems,,,,if you need help ask ghost not me the owner he will help you

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no.

this board is open so other Bengal fans can find it.
when idiots troll, the posts will get deleted. too simple.

Most of the guys who acted up were in rare form Sunday, maybe had a few drinks even... and it was 2 freaking days ago and your still talking about it. There were like 2 total posts yesterday besides what I posted from work.

your solution is ignored because there is no problem. flaming, kramer, and whoever else acting up and posting things few can agree on is a daily occurrence here, we work with it. no offense.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK,I JUST DON'T LIke dropplng in and being insulted without good reason,we don't act that way on our board

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no.

this board is open so other Bengal fans can find it.
when idiots troll, the posts will get deleted. too simple.

Most of the guys who acted up were in rare form Sunday, maybe had a few drinks even... and it was 2 freaking days ago and your still talking about it. There were like 2 total posts yesterday besides what I posted from work.

your solution is ignored because there is no problem. flaming, kramer, and whoever else acting up and posting things few can agree on is a daily occurrence here, we work with it. no offense.

Sorry...I was off work yesterday, and usually don't visit the board unless I am at work...I feel like I've not done my share...I will double my efforts today...LOL

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so over already........:drink:.....just let it go, and it will go away....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST A FEW WORDS

I don't care that you guys are mad,

If you don't want anyone but BEBGAL FANS on your threads start a group site ,,,,,members only,,,it's not at all hard!,,,,,,,,,,,

It would cure all your problems,,,,if you need help ask ghost not me the owner he will help you

It happens, no hard feelings here. I still hate the f'n Steelers, but the interaction with Steeler fans are cool, as long as they are not being complete dickheads. There was only a couple people from BOTH sides that got a little out of control, no big deal.

I still like Kramer even though he has been insulting me and getting in my grill for years now. You have to work a lot harder than that to upset me beyond wanting to argue with you..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.