• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Roethlisberger will beat Tom brady

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it. You heard it here second. Non homer, objective, this is the only team that can beat them. Big Ben will take them back to the promise land. And with my incredible track record, you can set your bets on this post, YOU ARE WELCOME.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book it. You heard it here second. Non homer, objective, this is the only team that can beat them. Big Ben will take them back to the promise land. And with my incredible track record, you can set your bets on this post, YOU ARE WELCOME.

Maybe at Australian dxck wrestling. But not at football.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the Steelers will beat the Patriots. The way I understand it, Brady and Ben are never on the field at the same time.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a minute. there is no QB with even close a track record to tom as Ben. Say what you will but Ben has showed up in big games. Hes won SBs and he looks good. The D's have looked just as stout as anyones. You got your elite teams here lined up and Pitt can make a damn good game of this. Ben will do two things, come to r*pe, and come to throw the ball. Patriots fans dont be to confident. Big Ben has a receiver core, a D, and thats all he needs to have a chance, and if you ask me, they have the better Run game. I got pitt by a hair.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. there is no QB with even close a track record to tom as Ben. Say what you will but Ben has showed up in big games. Hes won SBs and he looks good. The D's have looked just as stout as anyones. You got your elite teams here lined up and Pitt can make a damn good game of this. Ben will do two things, come to r*pe, and come to throw the ball. Patriots fans dont be to confident. Big Ben has a receiver core, a D, and thats all he needs to have a chance, and if you ask me, they have the better Run game. I got pitt by a hair.
cat-reading-paper-table-I-should-buy-a-boat-gif-1376580146G.gif

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots are going to get dominated.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This will take care of that nasty pitt hair.

21.ashx

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Ben could r@pe Brady. But I don't think Pittsburg will beat New England.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see all the hype for the Patriots. The record they have should be expected after playing the easiest schedule in the NFL this season. Not hard to get a bye then they get Houston to start out and struggle. The real Super Bowl will be the NFC championship game

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see all the hype for the Patriots. The record they have should be expected after playing the easiest schedule in the NFL this season. Not hard to get a bye then they get Houston to start out and struggle. The real Super Bowl will be the NFC championship game

I concur - I have Atlanta winning their first evah.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GB went 2-2 vs the AFCS , the worst division in football . Smoked by those 2 teams by over 20, that were behind Houston and didn't make the playoffs and beat mighty JAX by 3 so I don't see the hype for GB. They still beat Houston no#1 D by 18. Who cares how you start , its how you finish. I'd figure you'd know that by your first Q vs Giants. The hype is still in Vegas where they are the Fav and 4x more than GB, so put your duckets on the Packers. AFC has won the last 2 SB's and see it 3 Pitt or NE

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same can be said about GB. They are playing pretty good right now but their schedule wasn't all that tough. We already saw the Packers lose to Atlanta. Matter of fact, none of the 4 remaining teams played a very tough schedule IMO.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were the shit on ATHF, homey.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The run game is the scariest. Bell has avg like 170 in both playoff games. The more they run the rock, the less time Brady has to throw and TOP can be critical