• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben, Rivers, Eli

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ben is done

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand NYG's love for Eli, if he wasn't a manning he would have been dropped years ago

Ummmm, 2 time Super Bowl winner?

That buys you a lotta love in a city that people know sports pretty well

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderful

Another day of 5 word responses from you that make no sense

Made perfect sense.

How's that "brittle bitch" OBJ. "Bitch" can't seem to ever stay on the field. That "brittle bitch" has only put in one 16 game season in 4 years of NFL play.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made perfect sense.

How's that "brittle bitch" OBJ. "Bitch" can't seem to ever stay on the field. That "brittle bitch" has only put in one 16 game season in 4 years of NFL play.

Yup, he's a brittle bitch, agreed

See how objective fans that dont carry pom poms everywhere they go, respond to criticism?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, he's a brittle bitch, agreed

See how objective fans that dont carry pom poms everywhere they go, respond to criticism?

No, it further proves how dumb the "brittle bitch" theme about players is.

Players get hurt, it happens, and it's not predictable, and it's most certainly not because they are "brittle bitches".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it further proves how dumb the "brittle bitch" theme about players is.

Players get hurt, it happens, and it's not predictable, and it's most certainly not because they are "brittle bitches".

JJ Watt is a great guy everyone should wanna cheer for

He's about to miss yet another almost entire season

He and Gronk are the 2 biggest brittle bitches in the NFL

Football isnt for them

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Watt is a great guy everyone should wanna cheer for

He's about to miss yet another almost entire season

He and Gronk are the 2 biggest brittle bitches in the NFL

Football isnt for them

And clearly something new to you.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And clearly something new to you.

Than there are a lot of people its new too, cause Gronk being a brittle little bitch is not an exclusive opinion of DirtDirtDirt, its a common discussion around the league, and it was just posted in another thread by another poster

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than there are a lot of people its new too, cause Gronk being a brittle little bitch is not an exclusive opinion of DirtDirtDirt, its a common discussion around the league, and it was just posted in another thread by another poster

So because there are a lot of dumb fans, that makes it true? You realize most fans don't actually know very much about the game, and almost none know what it's like to play at that level?

The game at that level is much more violent, and much faster, than the level most fans ever got a chance to play, and they base it on their own experience instead of reality.

Every single player out there is one play away from their career being over, that doesn't make them brittle, but it what it does do is prove how dumb fans like yourself are for thinking so.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because there are a lot of dumb fans, that makes it true? You realize most fans don't actually know very much about the game, and almost none know what it's like to play at that level?

The game at that level is much more violent, and much faster, than the level most fans ever got a chance to play, and they base it on their own experience instead of reality.

Every single player out there is one play away from their career being over, that doesn't make them brittle, but it what it does do is prove how dumb fans like yourself are for thinking so.

Yeah whatever dude, there are hundreds of players dealing with the same violence as Gronk, and MOST of them are faaaarrrrr more reliable, and show up to play faaarrrrrr more often than Gronk

I get it, youre a Pats fan incapable of seeing things objectively about your favorite players

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah whatever dude, there are hundreds of players dealing with the same violence as Gronk, and MOST of them are faaaarrrrr more reliable, and show up to play faaarrrrrr more often than Gronk

I get it, youre a Pats fan incapable of seeing things objectively about your favorite players

Says the guy that hasn't a clue about football.:thumb:

You do realize Gronk was held out by the coaching staff this last game right? And that it wasn't him being unwilling to take the field right?

Tard on Gintboy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that hasn't a clue about football.:thumb:

You do realize Gronk was held out by the coaching staff this last game right? And that it wasn't him being unwilling to take the field right?

Tard on Gintboy

Yeah, i dont know football cause I dont make excuses for my favorite players

Be a man for once in your life

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i dont know football cause I dont make excuses for my favorite players

Be a man for once in your life

Right, because blown knees are an excuse not to play, and not catostrophic injuries due to the violent nature of the game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because blown knees are an excuse not to play, and not catostrophic injuries due to the violent nature of the game.

Dude sat out with a Thigh Bruise

No one in the NFL besides Gronk sits out with a Thigh Bruise

Only him

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude sat out with a Thigh Bruise

No one in the NFL besides Gronk sits out with a Thigh Bruise

Only him

He was held out by the staff, not because he wouldn't play. There is a difference, something you would know if you actually knew anything about football.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was held out by the staff, not because he wouldn't play. There is a difference, something you would know if you actually knew anything about football.

Yes, you know football, because the team would announce to the general public whether or not he was good to go......Every team in football would call it an "organizational decision"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you know football, because the team would announce to the general public whether or not he was good to go......Every team in football would call it an "organizational decision"

Stick to coloring, it's more your speed. I would have said skate your lane, but that would probably confuse you too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to coloring, it's more your speed. I would have said skate your lane, but that would probably confuse you too.

Great, Gronks' a pussy, its the opinion everyone outside of New England shares

The End