• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belicheat at it again?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fire alarm went off at 2 in the morning at the Broncos hotel in Quincy, Mass.

Someone should review security camera footage and see if that little shit Josh McDaniels was anywhere near the hotel at that time.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this sort of shit speaks volumes as to the insecurity surrounding the Patriots organization from their little, small owner all the way down to their pathetic fans.

Very disappointing. Who knows what the Patriots record would be over the last couple of decades if they had had to operate on a level playing field like all other teams.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this sort of shit speaks volumes as to the insecurity surrounding the Patriots organization from their little, small owner all the way down to their pathetic fans.

Very disappointing. Who knows what the Patriots record would be over the last couple of decades if they had had to operate on a level playing field like all other teams.

totally agree

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was duped by Aaron Hernandez, I miss Myra and I had nothing to do with the fire alarm going off at 2am in the Broncos hotel." - Robert Kraft

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG This is one of the dumbest threads I have had the displeasure of reading. I am sure the fire alarm had everything to do with Manning's 150 yards passing against a decimated Patriots defense.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! @ HammerDown. Been reading your pathetic Pats hate since I joined this board.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG This is one of the dumbest threads I have had the displeasure of reading. I am sure the fire alarm had everything to do with Manning's 150 yards passing against a decimated Patriots defense.

FireAlarmGate

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of a Broncos fan starting a thread about cheating! I believe the word we're looking for here is hypocrisy. :whistle:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of a Broncos fan starting a thread about cheating! I believe the word we're looking for here is hypocrisy.
whistle.gif

That does not help the Cheatriots/Belicheat argument. The pissant that cheated for the broncos was a patriots douche-nozzle and is one yet again.

The funny thing is that many of you patriots fans bitched when other team's fan came to your board, calling us trolls, but you don't hesitate one second to run off and defend you bitch of a QB or the pure evil entity that is Belichick. Just go away. Go discuss how your team has suffered the most injuries ever and that no one can know your pain.

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not help the Cheatriots/Belicheat argument. The pissant that cheated for the broncos was a patriots douche-nozzle and is one yet again.

The funny thing is that many of you patriots fans bitched when other team's fan came to your board, calling us trolls, but you don't hesitate one second to run off and defend you bitch of a QB or the pure evil entity that is Belichick. Just go away. Go discuss how your team has suffered the most injuries ever and that no one can know your pain.

Since you know nothing about the Broncos past history, you're obviously a bandwagon fan or you'd know exactly what I was referring to. How about we do this. You go learn your teams history, come back with what they've done wrong and I'll spare you the humiliation of doing it for you. Hell, I'll even give you a hint! ==They were fined more than the Patriots were for spygate.== Now off you go.. :yahoo:

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h42kTrO8ZA4&feature=youtu.be

Belichick is a terrible blocker. Maybe he should practice more if he is going to cheat in a stadium chock full of cameras.

The reason the patriots and Belichick did not get a bigger fine is that the NFL has its nose up the teams ass. Tuck rule, low hit rule, all to protect Brady. Brady just points at a ref and he is throwing a flag for something. Answer me this, how is it that the patriots have not won a SB since they stopped video taping other teams?

Bandwagon fans, pretty much defines most patriots fans. Let me know how that works out when the patriots struggle. Brady is getting old and we can always hope the other AFC East teams figure out how to play the game.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fans, pretty much defines most patriots fans. Let me know how that works out when the patriots struggle. Brady is getting old and we can always hope the other AFC East teams figure out how to play the game.

Angry!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just think it is stupid that people go to the patriots board to have rational conversation and they are called trolls. You guys come over to other team's boards and talk shit and we should be considered blessed to be in your presence.

I actually like some of you; redseat and JDM. Why can't there be more like them?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it is stupid that people go to the patriots board to have rational conversation and they are called trolls. You guys come over to other team's boards and talk shit and we should be considered blessed to be in your presence.

I actually like some of you; redseat and JDM. Why can't there be more like them?

I was actually thinking the exact same thing. I tried to go have a conversation about how the Broncos and Patriots have both suffered some bad injuries this year and all they heard was I was trying to say the Broncos have had worse injuries than the Patriots which couldn't be further from the truth considering I actually wrote that the Patriots injuries were worse than our own but that both teams had suffered severe injuries that have hurt their chances this season. Didn't think that was trollish at all but somehow about half of them thought that was me trolling.

I agree there are at least a couple that actually are a delight to talk to on this board and allow for opposing view points on issues but can still be civil through it instead of bringing out the dreaded "Troll" title.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, READ your posts. Try referring to our QB as Brady and our coach as Belichick and see how rapidly the troll designation evaporates. Pats fans at this site are among the most rational and realistic fans anywhere. Yes, Belicheat and that bitch Brady will get you the troll moniker in most cases.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, READ your posts. Try referring to our QB as Brady and our coach as Belichick and see how rapidly the troll designation evaporates. Pats fans at this site are among the most rational and realistic fans anywhere. Yes, Belicheat and that bitch Brady will get you the troll moniker in most cases.

Don't think I have seen a Bronco fan go to the Patriots board and call them that. We are on our own board so yes it makes sense that we do it here just for fun. Most (notice I do say most) on here are very respectful fans that even when Chiefs fans come onto our board show them respect. You do realize you are on the Bronco board not the Patriots board right? Maybe that is your confusion in all of this. I can see how that would happen as Denver and New England are very close in spelling.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh poor misunderstood cdumler. Fwiw, I would criticize Pats fans for using provocative and insulting references at our board. The first order of business in not being accused of trolling is to not use trolling terms.

You want to be respected for your input, then be respectful. It's really quite simple.