• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Before you go out and buy The Order:1886...

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably know a few things about it first.

• I beat the game in about 5-6 hours yesterday.
  • There are no side missions. You can only move forward along the main campaign.

The story is pretty good but the play is a little choppy and motions don't quite feel as fluid as they should be on a next gen game. This is turning out to be PS4's first over-hyped exclusive. I don't know how they possibly pushed this game back for over a year when it turned out to be so short. IMO this game is definitely worth a RedBox rental but don't waste $60 like I did. I'm about to put my copy on eBay.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've definitely oversold this generation of video games. The good ones have been or will be saved by DLC and sequels (Evolve comes to mind) but this game isn't savable. I don't think a single player game has bombed on the game length this badly since Zone of the Enders.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've definitely oversold this generation of video games. The good ones have been or will be saved by DLC and sequels (Evolve comes to mind) but this game isn't savable. I don't think a single player game has bombed on the game length this badly since Zone of the Enders.
From here on out I will never pre-order a game again. This was supposed to get me back into my Playstation but it was only temporary. Now I'm just mad at myself for paying full price for it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the full value of the new systems won't be seen until the end of this year or next year. The market is still split but that will change over the next year or so.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably know a few things about it first.

• I beat the game in about 5-6 hours yesterday.
  • There are no side missions. You can only move forward along the main campaign.

The story is pretty good but the play is a little choppy and motions don't quite feel as fluid as they should be on a next gen game. This is turning out to be PS4's first over-hyped exclusive. I don't know how they possibly pushed this game back for over a year when it turned out to be so short. IMO this game is definitely worth a RedBox rental but don't waste $60 like I did. I'm about to put my copy on eBay.

Thanks, was looking at this game because it looked pretty good. Definitely something I should get at Redbox.