• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Before they put on the uniform

Favorite Draft pick (excluding the 1st Rd. pick)

• CB Nahshon Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T Josh Ball

• CB Israel Mukuamu

• G Matt Farniok

• One of the UDFA

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious excluding the 1st round pick. Who is your favorite draft pick before seeing them in training camp?
I exclude the 1st round pick because that would be naturally most people's pick. Whether from expecting them to be our most important pick to wanting/needing to hope they are most important.
(give the option of two picks)

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DT in the 3rd is by far my favorite pick on this list.
Picked Cox as my 2nd, but the other DT & the funnest name to say Fehoko could end up being really interesting picks & were close.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted both our 2nd and 3rd picks. I really like the skill Joseph brings to the yard. He can matchup with just about any type of WR. Osa is going to grow on people. He doesn't have the name brand yet, but I feel like we are looking at a multi-year cog for the DL.

I believe with these two players, we got the best talent for the pick, and years from now when the networks regrade this draft, both will be shuffled into the first round.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted both our 2nd and 3rd picks. I really like the skill Joseph brings to the yard. He can matchup with just about any type of WR. Osa is going to grow on people. He doesn't have the name brand yet, but I feel like we are looking at a multi-year cog for the DL.

I believe with these two players, we got the best talent for the pick, and years from now when the networks regrade this draft, both will be shuffled into the first round.
I think Parsons,Cox,Joseph,osa will be able to contribute. Osa IMO is technically very sound and great against the run. The 6th round FS candidate is a ballhawk. Cox is a ballhawk. Parsons is very good against the run. Then on offense we drafted the OT and WR who I think add quality depth. Ball may be a jerk,but he will be the best backup OT on the team and it is not even close. Ball would have been drafted much earlier if not for the off field stuff. Steele can go bye bye now.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Parsons,Cox,Joseph,osa will be able to contribute. Osa IMO is technically very sound and great against the run. The 6th round FS candidate is a ballhawk. Cox is a ballhawk. Parsons is very good against the run. Then on offense we drafted the OT and WR who I think add quality depth. Ball may be a jerk,but he will be the best backup OT on the team and it is not even close. Ball would have been drafted much earlier if not for the off field stuff. Steele can go bye bye now.
Nice thing here. I can see a bunch of these rookies making the team. Which will lower our cap situation.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osa truly is the potential game changer. Having someone in the middle to create noise and absorb blocks helps everyone. It helps Demarcus Lawrence get loose, it helps our linebackers not having lineman getting to the second level and all of that by proxy helps the secondary. Blow up the middle of the line and everything else falls into place.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osa truly is the potential game changer. Having someone in the middle to create noise and absorb blocks helps everyone. It helps Demarcus Lawrence get loose, it helps our linebackers not having lineman getting to the second level and all of that by proxy helps the secondary. Blow up the middle of the line and everything else falls into place.
I hope that huge rookie NT from Kentucky works out as well. Need to stop the run. I think Quinn will make a big difference.