• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#BeetBama lol

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, Bama is so gonna dismantle UF tomorrow. All I ask from my Bama brethren is make it a fucking blowout. Will Muschamp must go and a close loss won’t usher him out. I’m guessing 18 points at a minimum for tomorrow.

I’m calling it now that Muschamp is fired Sunday morning after we lose to LSU ( after losing to Bama, Tenn as well).

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, Bama is so gonna dismantle UF tomorrow. All I ask from my Bama brethren is make it a fucking blowout. Will Muschamp must go and a close loss won’t usher him out. I’m guessing 18 points at a minimum for tomorrow.

I’m calling it now that Muschamp is fired Sunday morning after we lose to LSU ( after losing to Bama, Tenn as well).

I'm actually pretty nervous about it. While I like that Sims brings a different dimension to the QB position than what we've had in the past (dual threat) and has played pretty well, this is gonna be his first real test. Really not too damn sure what to expect.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually pretty nervous about it. While I like that Sims brings a different dimension to the QB position than what we've had in the past (dual threat) and has played pretty well, this is gonna be his first real test. Really not too damn sure what to expect.

As usual, Florida has the talent to stay in the game with anyone for the most part. The problem is two-fold, the coaching and the QB. Okay, our safeties are inexperienced as well so there are three weak links to Florida. Unfortunately, the safeties will learn and get good quickly. The other two, not so much.

I don’t see Florida threatening in this game. Not after that abortion against Ky last week.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two series now. Keep it up and the next is first quarter.

Do you even NCAA? Seriously, push that shit back to the first game of next year like a pro.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fear is all this Gator negatism is gonna bring back that Tebow Jesus magic. BE CONFIDENT, damn it!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fear is all this Gator negatism is gonna bring back that Tebow Jesus magic. BE CONFIDENT, damn it!

I'm confident in Saban making the right choices.

Breaking: Winston will not play at all against Clemson

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
musraaage.0_standard_730.0.gif