• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beaver Feaver

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannion has to go down! BCS 20 is prediction

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Beavs worked on their run game over their bye week and came up with anything, you might see a different, more effective Beaver team. GO BEAVS !!!!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah! What a game in SLC. I don't care what anyone says about Utah. That's an extremely hard place to win. Their Defense statistically was the best we've played all year. Thought we'd be able to throw it better but didn't happen. Our Defense played beastly and won us that game. Beavs will be tough as well but ASU is a different team at home. I expect them to come out balls to the wall and give it everything they can to put it away early and often. Kelly needs to establish some rhythm with the WRs. Strong's ankle really seems to be effecting us offensively. Need Coyle and Ozier to step up. They're critical for us these next couple of games.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf9eUriMsL4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_G-_2azcOV9JBAmqFgERwA]#KeepTheCup - YouTube[/ame] Haha im loving these ads especially when it came on during the Uofa vs Ucla game! :yahoo:

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 379 days since we last lost at home. Let's keep the streak going.

#ConquerNovember

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah! What a game in SLC. I don't care what anyone says about Utah. That's an extremely hard place to win. Their Defense statistically was the best we've played all year. Thought we'd be able to throw it better but didn't happen. Our Defense played beastly and won us that game. Beavs will be tough as well but ASU is a different team at home. I expect them to come out balls to the wall and give it everything they can to put it away early and often. Kelly needs to establish some rhythm with the WRs. Strong's ankle really seems to be effecting us offensively. Need Coyle and Ozier to step up. They're critical for us these next couple of games.
OR St was up 27-10 @ Utah early 3rd qtr, then Utah came back to tie and went to OT. OR St was fortunate to win in OT. Everyone still looks at it as if Utah is some cupcake team that OR St beat.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Devils please reach out to others

What I posted on ESPN:

To all you ASU fans. This is "fork" from the old ESPN days. Please join ASU discussion board on sportshoopla. We can discuss PAC12, ASU football and hoops. We need to power up as we are seeing way too many wildcat fans on there. I am looking for Corrales and Danimal and many more. Please sign up at and create your avatar, it's easy and much better than this site. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/ MY NAME ON NOW FORKWDEVIL

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I posted on ESPN:

To all you ASU fans. This is "fork" from the old ESPN days. Please join ASU discussion board on sportshoopla. We can discuss PAC12, ASU football and hoops. We need to power up as we are seeing way too many wildcat fans on there. I am looking for Corrales and Danimal and many more. Please sign up at and create your avatar, it's easy and much better than this site. http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/ MY NAME ON NOW FORKWDEVIL

Thank you Fork. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Fork im not seeing it..................... My posts wont stick either its fucking annoying.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN will delete any post advertising a competing website. I've already tried it.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uniforms

BZItJHACQAAP6Zp.jpg