• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beast mode to report within next 24 hours per shefty

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree with you more. Guy is a beast. Reminds me of Sean Taylor, may he :rip:

What could have been...:bawling:

I liked Sean a lot, too. He was great and yes, r.i.p. It's amazing that Kam can de-cleat as many guys as he does and never leads with his head and hits cleanly.

He plays a bigger role on that D than most Seahawk fans talk about. In fact, I've never read much Seahawk talk about Kam. It's always Earl Thomas and some Richard Sherman on D. Maybe some of the middle LB. Watching him is worth the price of admission.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Sean a lot, too. He was great and yes, r.i.p. It's amazing that Kam can de-cleat as many guys as he does and never leads with his head and hits cleanly.

He plays a bigger role on that D than most Seahawk fans talk about. In fact, I've never read much Seahawk talk about Kam. It's always Earl Thomas and some Richard Sherman on D. Maybe some of the middle LB. Watching him is worth the price of admission.

Word. I'm amazed that I see little talk of his value to that defense myself. He flies way under the radar to a lot of people.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Kam grew up in VA. I remember seeing something about him in his rookie year where he was saying that he modeled his game after ST and watched highlights of his before games.

Yep, that's right. Forgot about that VA connection...

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I'm not even reading your bullshit. You talked a bunch of shit, then disappeared when your boys got raped.
Dont even imagine that these kind of posts will offend me, when I read the way that you and your fellow seahawk posters treat someone like Cdumler, it makes me realize that non-seahawk posters are not the problem here. Cd is easily the most decent most well informed and most positive poster that has ever been here, yet you people treat him like some rat who crawled in your back door to eat your kids food. Its astonishing...seriously. ya'll need to learn to play better with others, and stop being so shocked when people reply to all the belittling/ the bragging and chest thumping you do.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont even imagine that these kind of posts will offend me, when I read the way that you and your fellow seahawk posters treat someone like Cdumler, it makes me realize that non-seahawk posters are not the problem here. Cd is easily the most decent most well informed and most positive poster that has ever been here, yet you people treat him like some rat who crawled in your back door to eat your kids food. Its astonishing...seriously. ya'll need to learn to play better with others, and stop being so shocked when people reply to all the belittling/ the bragging and chest thumping you do.

"Blah, blah, blah. My name is cantstopwhining and I troll and talk a bunch of shit until I cant anymore, then I dissapear and act like I don't care but the truth is that I was devastated that the Broncos wore skirts to the SB"

Like I said, I'm not going to read these paragraphs of bullshit, but I imagine this is what you're saying.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap I agree about CD. He is one of the best and impartial posters on SportsHoopla. CD and 3rdnout ( sp) represent Bronco nation nicely..I read their stuff and I forget about yours and malibus

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. I'm amazed that I see little talk of his value to that defense myself. He flies way under the radar to a lot of people.

Kinda why Seahawk fans appear to be bandwagoners. When you don't talk, or very very little on any forum I've checked out, about the enforcer and value to that D in Kam, it questions the overall knowledge of football and fan tenure of Seahawk fans. I'm not calling anyone unintelligent or bandwagoner now. It just raises "questions". :noidea:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially requesting mod status for CDumler.....Hammer ???

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda why Seahawk fans appear to be bandwagoners. When you don't talk, or very very little on any forum I've checked out, about the enforcer and value to that D in Kam, it questions the overall knowledge of football and fan tenure of Seahawk fans. I'm not calling anyone unintelligent or bandwagoner now. It just raises "questions". :noidea:

Legit point. Never thought of it that way...

Most of the posters here tho, have been with this team since before they were relevant in any way. There's just a select few chest beaters that I totally ignore.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with a lot of what I see CD post. Credible analysis of many teams and players. Always enjoy reading his takes myself.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey we love Cam, he's a quiet guy and doesn't create a lot of media fodder, thus he's not criticized by non-Seahawks fans. That's why you don't see him brought as much, has nothing to do with Seahawks fans not appreciating him.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with a lot of what I see CD post. Credible analysis of many teams and players. Always enjoy reading his takes myself.
I reckon its all about what you're here for. Like the world in general, its takes all kinds. CD has a lot of knowledge to share and does so. I come here for fun, and to read from those who have that knowledge. It is certainly not my goal to impress anyone, but there is also, always, a dissenting point of view :)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we love Cam, he's a quiet guy and doesn't create a lot of media fodder, thus he's not criticized by non-Seahawks fans. That's why you don't see him brought as much, has nothing to do with Seahawks fans not appreciating him.

I guess that's just a byproduct of having a lot of good players on your team, especially when some ar very popular conversation topics. Most everyone in Seattle is very aware of what Kam brings.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cdumler is a fine poster, enjoy reading his posts. However like all of us, he has his biases and does like to put a negative spin on Seahawks news, which is fine, but we will offer him a rebuttal, doesn't mean we are treating him badly. Hopefully we haven't been to rough on him, he seems able to defend himself just fine.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am so tired of this,you do realize most of us are natives here? born and bred and have been Hawks fans since the day they entered the NFL.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol. So you do know what a decent post looks like and yet give us what in most of yours? :whistle:

CD has some good posts, but like all of us (ALL OF US), can get wrapped up in pissing matches and ends up being just as bad as those you now chide.

I simply challenged him to go back to being productive and rise above the pissing.

It takes two to get into a pissing match and everyone has the chance to end it. Blaming everyone else of it and still engaging in it is what I question. I know full well that some of the Seahawk fans stir it up and can't let things die and I've always admitted to liking to feed trolls and get into scrapes myself. Some of you need to take a step back and have some reflection yourself and at least admit when you add to the problem. Doing so might help reduce the overall stress over it.

I don't take any of this seriously and have no hate or animosity toward anyone up here. Some of you just appear to take it personally and go on these crusades.

Anyone feel like talking about Lynch and his contract/hold out? Or is this going to be another 5 pages of "You're a troll", "No, YOU'RE a troll" kind of stupidity today?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cdumler is a fine poster, enjoy reading his posts. However like all of us, he has his biases and does like to put a negative spin on Seahawks news, which is fine, but we will offer him a rebuttal, doesn't mean we are treating him badly. Hopefully we haven't been to rough on him, he seems able to defend himself just fine.
I disagree with you completely. He posts the truth, not seahawk news with a negative spin. your "rebuttals" are more often in the form of a personal attack which in reality is not merely a "rebuttal" . Indeed, he is plenty capable of defending himself . My point is more about the wrath that is bestowed on any poster who does not adequately polish the seahawks jewels. You kids act like you are being picked on when anyone posts anything that did not go above and beyond to be flattering to the seahawks and consequently gang up on people like an east L.A. gang.