• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beast mode to report within next 24 hours per shefty

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their fingers are crossed so tight that the Hawks fail they're going to break. They spent a whole week talking about how bad it is for the Hawks to be without Lynch in camp, now they're looking for negatives to him being back. They're even hoping that Carroll's comments about the holdout will be his downfall and his team's going to fall apart now. :L

Those are more insecurity opponent fans. Seattle fans are inflammatory, though. Not to highjack, but the current Seahawks remind me of the Raider's of the 70's.

The rules have changed but the intimidation factor Seattle's defense plays with has comparisons, especially Kam Chancellor. If there was one guy I'd take off the Seahawks Defense, it would be Chancellor. Sure, Thomas stirs the drink for the secondary and Sherman is a playmaker, but Chancellor is an enforcer and underrated player because of the others. He's the guy that scares receivers and causes more receiver alligator arms than anyone in the NFL.

Is this Lynch's last season?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back cantstopwhinin. Haven't seen you around here much since you were talking a bunch of trash before.... well you know. Nice to you back well after you would have had to eat some crow. :suds:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back cantstopwhinin. Haven't seen you around here much since you were talking a bunch of trash before.... well you know. Nice to you back well after you would have had to eat some crow. :suds:

Figured he was one of those. :L

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their fingers are crossed so tight that the Hawks fail they're going to break. They spent a whole week talking about how bad it is for the Hawks to be without Lynch in camp, now they're looking for negatives to him being back. They're even hoping that Carroll's comments about the holdout will be his downfall and his team's going to fall apart now. :L
Don't flatter yourself, the entire football world is not as impressed OR concerned about the hawks as you would suggest. It's off-season son, people are simply talking about what little there is to talk about. One winning season does not a powerhouse make. I seriously couldn't care less whether your boy is there or not, OR how he got there. But I do tend to think that many of your players, in their infinite childishness are simply concerned about being tossed some bucks in order to validate their contribution. I dont think PC's comments will be their "downfall" but going public with his comments and later giving up anything at all certainly makes him look the fool.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever talk football? Add anything paramount to any thread?

Didn't think so. :L
sorta like the guy that shows up out of no where and does little other than offend other posters ? paramount ?? really ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are more insecurity opponent fans. Seattle fans are inflammatory, though. Not to highjack, but the current Seahawks remind me of the Raider's of the 70's.

The rules have changed but the intimidation factor Seattle's defense plays with has comparisons, especially Kam Chancellor. If there was one guy I'd take off the Seahawks Defense, it would be Chancellor. Sure, Thomas stirs the drink for the secondary and Sherman is a playmaker, but Chancellor is an enforcer and underrated player because of the others. He's the guy that scares receivers and causes more receiver alligator arms than anyone in the NFL.

Oh, I can be inflammatory for sure.

I doubt this is Lynch's last year. He's got plenty of football left IMO. He didn't have a lot of carries in college or his first few years in the NFL. After the long season, he was still running with a lot of juice in the playoffs last year. I'm not betting against him to have 2-3 more productive years.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't flatter yourself, the entire football world is not as impressed OR concerned about the hawks as you would suggest. It's off-season son, people are simply talking about what little there is to talk about. One winning season does not a powerhouse make. I seriously couldn't care less whether your boy is there or not, OR how he got there. But I do tend to think that many of your players, in their infinite childishness are simply concerned about being tossed some bucks in order to validate their contribution. I dont think PC's comments will be their "downfall" but going public with his comments and later giving up anything at all certainly makes him look the fool.

Lol. I'm not even reading your bullshit. You talked a bunch of shit, then disappeared when your boys got raped.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pot meet kettle, I hope you have no glass in your house. And who cares when someone came on SportsHoopla, or how many post. We all started sometime and you take 1000 of your troll posts and you barely post. You remind me of your offense in the SB

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't agree with you more. Guy is a beast. Reminds me of Sean Taylor, may he :rip:

What could have been...:bawling:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured he was one of those. :L

Yeah. Tucked tail after the SB. New year though, time to talk shit until the Broncos are out of it and slither back under his rock.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet kettle, I hope you have no glass in your house. And who cares when someone came on SportsHoopla, or how many post. We all started sometime and you take 1000 of your troll posts and you barely post. You remind me of your offense in the SB
you liked it better in the afccg didnt you ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree with you more. Guy is a beast. Reminds me of Sean Taylor, may he :rip:

What could have been...:bawling:

I've been making that comparison since he got a starting job. I dont think that Kam was as naturally fluid as Taylor was in coverage. Its taken some time and development, but now he's close to a carbon copy of ST.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Tucked tail after the SB. New year though, time to talk shit until the Broncos are out of it and slither back under his rock.

Broncos are the NFL Dream team, bought all the talent and Peyton is Lebron. Unfortunately they met Seattlle ( San Antoniono) and that nasty D and offense led by Wilson (Parker)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been making that comparison since he got a starting job. I dont think that Kam was as naturally fluid as Taylor was in coverage. Its taken some time and development, but now he's close to a carbon copy of ST.

If I remember correctly, doesn't he play a ST video clip to pump himself up? Class act there in Kam. Stays out of the limelight and Fs people up... Love watching him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you liked it better in the afccg didnt you ?

I did and was just happy to get that far. Losing, your top 5 receivers from the year before, Edelman being your no# 1, Wilfork and Mayo out, I wasn't sure they would get by Indy. But they had a bunch of key keys out esp Wayne so Pats advanced. I'd rather talk about the reg season game where Broncos scored 17 quick points on turnovers and went into locker room 24-0, only to see NE score 31 straight points. That game brings back fonder memories

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorta like the guy that shows up out of no where and does little other than offend other posters ? paramount ?? really ?

I bring some quality action, boss. You just haven't found the threads/posts.

Attachments

• kettle.png
    kettle.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 32

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, doesn't he play a ST video clip to pump himself up? Class act there in Kam. Stays out of the limelight and Fs people up... Love watching him.

Yeah. Kam grew up in VA. I remember seeing something about him in his rookie year where he was saying that he modeled his game after ST and watched highlights of his before games.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are the NFL Dream team, bought all the talent and Peyton is Lebron. Unfortunately they met Seattlle ( San Antoniono) and that nasty D and offense led by Wilson (Parker)
The suggestion has been made that seattle would win that match up 9 out of ten times...I guess we'll see soon enough. I highly doubt it will work out that way

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suggestion has been made that seattle would win that match up 9 out of ten times...I guess we'll see soon enough. I highly doubt it will work out that way

Too bad for the Broncos, the Super Bowl is only played once.