• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Redskins pregame thread

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
531951_10151568316954452_1731735167_n.jpg

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an opportunity to exploit the Bears with TE play. We need to take advantage of this with Reed.

As always, we have to establish the run, everything will roll off our ability to do that.

Seems there are some problems with Bears pass rush, so that may help our Oline, as long as they keep a mobile pocket and don't collapse in the middle.

Hopefully, new blood and re group will help on ST. We only need them not to give up the game. Hester scares me, given last week.

Win TO battle and TOP. Hope Hall continues his ball hawking ways this season, he's had good luck vs. Cutler.

Bears will get points, they have a good high powered offense and we know our secondary is what it is.

Red Zone efficiency critical for this game, I think we get it done.

I believe we win this game. I know, call me crazy. But I think we do.

Interesting Stats:
Has our run defense improved or just gotten lucky? Zac Boyer, from the Redskins Journal, noted that ;
Game 1) gashed by LeSean McCoy in opening home game debacle vs Philly
Game 2) knocked Eddie Lacey out vs GB in first quarter
Game 3) didn't face Reggie Bush in the Lions game due to injury
Game 4) knocked out Darren mcFadden in second quarter
Game 5) knocked out Murray in Dallas in first quarter

Hmmmm, look out Matt Forte...

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is an opportunity to exploit the Bears with TE play. We need to take advantage of this with Reed.

As always, we have to establish the run, everything will roll off our ability to do that.

Seems there are some problems with Bears pass rush, so that may help our Oline, as long as they keep a mobile pocket and don't collapse in the middle.

Hopefully, new blood and re group will help on ST. We only need them not to give up the game. Hester scares me, given last week.

Win TO battle and TOP. Hope Hall continues his ball hawking ways this season, he's had good luck vs. Cutler.

Bears will get points, they have a good high powered offense and we know our secondary is what it is.

Red Zone efficiency critical for this game, I think we get it done.

I believe we win this game. I know, call me crazy. But I think we do.
That sums up the Bears pretty well. Lack of a pass rush is very much a concern. They should be in a little better shape defensively with Paea and Tillman back in the line up. I know a lot of fans vividly recall the last game back in 2010 where Hall picked Cutler off all day long...but keep in mind that was 3 years ago and under Trestman, Cutler is taking better care of the football. He also has collection of targets that can actually catch the ball- more than any other year he has been on this team. Should be a fun game- probably high scoring given the state of the 2 defenses. GL, and as always, hopefully no injuries. ~cheers!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sums up the Bears pretty well. Lack of a pass rush is very much a concern. They should be in a little better shape defensively with Paea and Tillman back in the line up. I know a lot of fans vividly recall the last game back in 2010 where Hall picked Cutler off all day long...but keep in mind that was 3 years ago and under Trestman, Cutler is taking better care of the football. He also has collection of targets that can actually catch the ball- more than any other year he has been on this team. Should be a fun game- probably high scoring given the state of the 2 defenses. GL, and as always, hopefully no injuries. ~cheers!

This is going to be a very interesting game. It will give us a good idea of who the Skins really are this year. As it stands now, at this moment, I see the Bears as the better team, but I believe the Skins have the ability to step up and play better than we've yet seen this season.

Regardless, GL and no injuries back at ya!

Hail