• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battle 4 Atlantis

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wiggins knee-jerk reactions crack me up.

Iowa Nova turned out to be a pretty good game. Funny that the announcers called their own "miss."

"You know, this one is going to be tight the whole game. I don't think either team is going to be able to pull away... Of course that means one of the teams is about to go on a huge run."

Iowa pulls away by 15.

But they had the right idea the first time. Turned out to be an OT nail-biter.

I also thought it was interesting with all of the talk of how deep Iowa is, and how that would help them in this tournament with the "3 games in 3 days" format, that Nova's bench outscored Iowa's

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wiggins knee-jerk reactions crack me up.

Iowa Nova turned out to be a pretty good game. Funny that the announcers called their own "miss."

"You know, this one is going to be tight the whole game. I don't think either team is going to be able to pull away... Of course that means one of the teams is about to go on a huge run."

Iowa pulls away by 15.

But they had the right idea the first time. Turned out to be an OT nail-biter.

I also thought it was interesting with all of the talk of how deep Iowa is, and how that would help them in this tournament with the "3 games in 3 days" format, that Nova's bench outscored Iowa's

I actually think mccaffrey screwed up by not playing the bench more in the second half. First half iowa pulled away with their bench. Second half he stuck with the starters for a long ass time and ended up costing him his best pg, his best defender and his best shooter to foul out before the game was over. Frankly I think ioea wins that game 7 out of 10 times but props to nova for banging home some huge bombs to get back in it and to stay in it at the end of regulation