• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barry Sanders Jr. picks Stanford!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The days of a RB being a #1 overall pick may be over.

I think we'll see it again one day. The problem is there has not been a RB to come out of college in several years that was just dominate in an NFL way.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I may have to work in a Stanford game when I'm in SF for a 49er game now! Other than Jerry Rice, Barry Sr. may be my favorite NFL player to watch ever.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow! I may have to work in a Stanford game when I'm in SF for a 49er game now! Other than Jerry Rice, Barry Sr. may be my favorite NFL player to watch ever.

Barry Sanders should have been awarded the Nobel long ago for the number of times he rewrote the laws of physics - If anyone could change directions in mid-air, it was Barry!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see it again one day. The problem is there has not been a RB to come out of college in several years that was just dominate in an NFL way.

Yeah, the ones that become dominant seem to have benefitted by being picked later but having the earlier picks be someone who either opens up the running game (through the pass/reception) or blocks well. If you spend your high pick on the RB there will be less chance of getting the other impact players. Having said that, if there's a can't miss prospect you should consider it (though some people claim there's no such thing as a can't miss player).

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Sanders should have been awarded the Nobel long ago for the number of times he rewrote the laws of physics - If anyone could change directions in mid-air, it was Barry!

He was amazing to watch! Thanksgiving day was always enjoyable when he was in the NFL, because I knew I could always count on watching Barry play in the morning.

Since Sanders, Jr. is going to Stanford- he's that much closer to being a Niner one day. That's my hope at least......

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was amazing to watch! Thanksgiving day was always enjoyable when he was in the NFL, because I knew I could always count on watching Barry play in the morning.

Since Sanders, Jr. is going to Stanford- he's that much closer to being a Niner one day. That's my hope at least......

You know, you actually raise a really great point! As I reflect back to the days when the Lions were a shitty team, they were still exciting to watch just because of Sanders...