• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barkley debuts lol

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banana heads boy Barkley debuted today and promptly threw a INT. LOL
Whatever happened to that clown?:minion::minion:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until proven differently I would not trust any USC QB for quite a while (except perhaps for Palmer in spurts & he only has a few years left).

Bman failed miserably on any number of QBs including Barkley, Gabbert and - uggh - Clausen. Also - thank God the Skins didn't pick Bradford. I realize it isn't all his fault, but he is certainly not living up to expectations. A lot of Ram fans I talk to already want another starting QB for that team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like their wish was granted

8h Rams QB Sam Bradford tore his ACL. He's out for year...

Yep - feel bad for the guy, but the injury certainly is not going to help his case for the future. Looks like he might go the David Carr/Leinart/Russell route. This thing might have been expedited if he were not the last of the non-rookie cap QBs that was drafted. At least the Rams have a lot of picks if they want to go that route.

Last edited by a moderator:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a shame. I had high expectations for Bradford when he came out, but he has never got it going for a myriad of reasons. STL will be taking a QB in the next draft (or trading for one.....Cousins???).

bworku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a shame. I had high expectations for Bradford when he came out, but he has never got it going for a myriad of reasons. STL will be taking a QB in the next draft (or trading for one.....Cousins???).

Trade them Cousins and sign Bradford as a backup :-)