• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barilko's 2013 Wr Rankings Again

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wide receiver rank is always a tough one to rank,when you get to the last 25 or so it really doesn't carry a lot of weight.The bottom half will certainly change as late August approaches and maybe even a few at the top.

Here They Are...

1 Dez Bryant
2 Calvin Johnson
3 A.J.Green

These are my elite 3, I have bumped down our usual fave "Calvin' because I do believe that Reggie Bush will steal a little and as Burleson ages and that Broyles who should step up will still not draw away double coverage from Calvin----Its Dez time everyone Its Dez Time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Brandon Marshall - Still solid and i expect Cutler to sling it especially with Trestman Coaching

5 Julio Jones -as Elite as anyone but shares with Roddy,Gonzo and with i do believe a resurgent Steven Jackson

6 Demaryius Thomas - could really lead the pack with limited catches should be flying wide open down the sidelines or towards the post (Someone needs to cover Welker)

7 Randall Cobb - Pure dangerous speed and cuts if Aaron loves him look out..

8 Victor Cruz - number 1 in NYG who else..

9 Roddy White - see Julio
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Percy Harvin - Could jump up a tier not sure yet how things in Seattle play out

11 Andre Johnson
12 Jordy Nelson
13 Vincent Jackson
14 Mike Wallace
15 Wes Welker
16 Torrey Smith
17 Larry Fitzgerald - If Carson gets him the ball easy top 10 even top 5 deserves to be elite sorry Larry
18 Marques Colston
19 Dwayne Bowe
20 Pierre Garcon
21 Hakeem Nicks
22 Danny Amendola
23 Antonio Brown -- another who knows definately a dangerous receiver and now number 1 in Pitt
24 Tavon Austin --- The future looks good but only as good as the connection with Bradford
25 DeSean Jackson
26 Steve Smith
27 Anquan Bolden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28 Eric Decker
29 Cecil Shorts
30 James Jones
31 DeAndre Hokins -If Big Andre beside him stays healthy and keeps the Secondary honest and Schaub can find him he may be the best of the rookie Wideouts

32 Greg Jennings - He will miss Aaron
33 T.Y.Hilton
34 Mike Williams
35 Jeremy Maclin
36 Kenny Britt - if he is healthy
37 Denarius Moore
38 Lance Moore
39 Rueben Randle
40 Steve Johnson - love his game but...where is the Qb
41 Denario Alexander
42 Miles Austin
43 Ashon Jeffrey
44 Sidney Rice
45 Jacoby Jones
46 Emmanuel Sanders
47 Chris Givens
48 Justin Blackmon - good player can you stay out of trouble
49 Josh Gordon
50 Kendall Wright
51 Golden Tate
52 Vincent Brown
53 Darrius Heyward-Bey
54 Joe Morgan - easy to say could go either direction but i'm saying it because Brees may end up lovin him
55 Michael Floyd
56 Brandon LaFell
57 Brian Hartline
58 Andre Roberts
59 Santana Moss
60 Ryan Broles
61 Greg Little
62 Dexter McCluster
63 Steven Hill
64 Brandon Lloyd
65 Santonio Holmes - aging but still shouldn't be this low poor guy Sanchez ouch!!
66 Rod Streater
67 Josh Morgan
68 Mohammed Sanu
69 Cordarrelle Patterson
70 Aaron Dobson
71 Mario Manningham
72 Terrance Williams
73 Brandon Gibson
74 Brian Quick
75 Donnie Avery
76 Andrew Hawkins
77 Justin Hunter
78 Robert Woods
79 Jeremy Kerley
80 Nate Washington

My First Crack at a Public List Fire away Thanks.........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a few thought I had stones to put Green above Calvin! You sir, win the huevos grande award. I can see Dez being that good, but I don't think he will be. Being a 'Boys fan, I sure hope so!!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right about Hopkins! For my suicide league sake. More "mawbles" throwing a wrench into Calvin!

You guys are tough on the best receiver in the game, who had a "down year" with broken fingers and still wound up at the top. There has to be another word instead of gutsy I could use here.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right about Hopkins! For my suicide league sake. More "mawbles" throwing a wrench into Calvin!

You guys are tough on the best receiver in the game, who had a "down year" with broken fingers and still wound up at the top. There has to be another word instead of gutsy I could use here.

Maybe knowing that Briere was about to sign and Habs were getting smaller not bigger my brain was rattled and fried

i though Dez would garner some comments... Hey hockey guy picks football so.....

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and a few thought I had stones to put Green above Calvin! You sir, win the huevos grande award. I can see Dez being that good, but I don't think he will be. Being a 'Boys fan, I sure hope so!!

just watching him play makes me believe He is special
if he stays healthy(could say that about any) and Murray stays on the field.
i believe he will dominate....

Huevos Grande Love It...

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy it's hard to argue with these WR lists. Putting a guy #2 when most think he's #1 isn't that crazy. You and Treff aren't putting Megatron 34th or anything. And Dez and Green both have legitimate shots to be the #1 FF WR in 2013.

Things flatten out so much after the first couple dozen, that having somebody at #43 instead of #28 isn't really worth arguing about. So... good job.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huevos Grande Love It...
Dude, if Murray stays on the field this year I can see a Suicide League Playoff birth in my horizon..............IF.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy it's hard to argue with these WR lists. Putting a guy #2 when most think he's #1 isn't that crazy. You and Treff aren't putting Megatron 34th or anything. And Dez and Green both have legitimate shots to be the #1 FF WR in 2013.

Things flatten out so much after the first couple dozen, that having somebody at #43 instead of #28 isn't really worth arguing about. So... good job.

Thanks Wil that means a lot i have watched you and Treff etc with great respect and i hope i wait wait and i know i am learning from you guys....

So Cheers :suds::suds::suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huevos Grande Love It...

well there's no doubts he's special, and he's easily got the talent, and the system \, to overtake the #1 spot..just seems so surreal to actually envision it happening, ya know?

Oh BTW..I think we'd all agree that anyone not ranking Calvin #1 is not in any way knocking on Megatron, just going on a gut feeling that someone, will have a SLIGHTLY better year, I still expect Calvin to be a friggin beast, I just think AJ Green will be the tiniest bit "beastier", much like I imagine you foresee in Dez

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there's no doubts he's special, and he's easily got the talent, and the system \, to overtake the #1 spot..just seems so surreal to actually envision it happening, ya know?

Oh BTW..I think we'd all agree that anyone not ranking Calvin #1 is not in any way knocking on Megatron, just going on a gut feeling that someone, will have a SLIGHTLY better year, I still expect Calvin to be a friggin beast, I just think AJ Green will be the tiniest bit "beastier", much like I imagine you foresee in Dez

thats how i see it Calvin is a beast i also have a gut feeling....and when i made that call my head was smokin just like some ones avatar:L