• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ban singing at the stadium

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday some fans were singing something stupid. Remember the oilers? that was the most obnoxious song. They finally had to ruin the team and move it to get rid of that crap.
I would much rather have the screaming, yelling, beer spilling, face painted nutbags making noise till they can no longer talk. Don't ruin football with songs, makes it sound like soccer!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday some fans were singing something stupid. Remember the oilers? that was the most obnoxious song. They finally had to ruin the team and move it to get rid of that crap.
I would much rather have the screaming, yelling, beer spilling, face painted nutbags making noise till they can no longer talk. Don't ruin football with songs, makes it sound like soccer!

Let loser fanbases sing if they want. There's no singing in Seattle and Kansas City, and that's why they are the loudest stadiums in the NFL.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all stadiums should be built to artificially enhance crowd noise to make the fans sound a lot louder than they actually are. I think we're getting somewhere here.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all stadiums should be built to artificially enhance crowd noise to make the fans sound a lot louder than they actually are. I think we're getting somewhere here.

Go for it. Seattle could care less if you guys re-design or build a stadium to be as loud as possible. Instead leave your dumbass open air stadium alone and let it snow/rain all over your fans. I've been to Seattle's stadium and the rooftops are VERY welcome when it's raining there.... least you're dry during the game.

But I wouldn't expect the widdle engineers of shitconsin to get that.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go for it. Seattle could care less if you guys re-design or build a stadium to be as loud as possible. Instead leave your dumbass open air stadium alone and let it snow/rain all over your fans. I've been to Seattle's stadium and the rooftops are VERY welcome when it's raining there.... least you're dry during the game.

But I wouldn't expect the widdle engineers of shitconsin to get that.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that the stadium was specifically designed to make Seattle fans sound a lot louder than they actually are. We should do that everywhere when we ban singing from the loser fan bases that haven't stuck with there team for the past year to year and a half like the rugged Seattle bandwagoners.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that the stadium was specifically designed to make Seattle fans sound a lot louder than they actually are. We should do that everywhere when we ban singing from the loser fan bases that haven't stuck with there team for the past year to year and a half like the rugged Seattle bandwagoners.

The team has sold out 77 consecutive games. Not bad for a franchise that has played like 320 home games since their franchise began. Those include some pretty mediocre seasons after Seattle's 05 Super Bowl as well. 4-12, 5-11, couple 7-9s... weren't exactly pretty seasons.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]_1zJeGf-gpc[/YOUTUBE]

Go fuck yournself!! :yahoo:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the old fight songs from some of the old teams. There is something nostalgic about it. Let 'em sing.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't happen often but when they score we rejoice

Last edited by a moderator:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally thought it was cool when Philly fans did that.