• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad news for the UFL's future

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the fall of the UFL will help the creation of the NFLDL that I've been hoping for for years. Although now i'm too old to even think about playing in it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the fall of the UFL will help the creation of the NFLDL that I've been hoping for for years. Although now i'm too old to even think about playing in it.

Dodub, I've asked this about other posters with varying team interests. I see you like the mid-west, assuming you went to Kansas for college. What made you a Niner fan? Grow up in the Bay, live there now? Just curious. What do you think about Jacque Vaughn getting the Orlando Magic gig?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's what the cfl is for!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see an NFL D-League run by the NFL and put in cities that don't already have NFL Teams. Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball already do this so why not? Most of the minor league teams have a great fan base in their communities. I know here in Austin the Round Rock Express baseball team draws good crowds for every home game as do the Texas Stars hockey team. The Austin Toros basketball team is the only one stuggling, but they are still new. They also just moved into the same stadium as the hockey team so that should help them.

The NFL is the only league that does not try an offer a smaller stage to grow fans and players on.