• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Backing into the playoffs

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Super Bowl is not a home game or a road game. It’s on neutral ground. Am I wrong?

Grey pubes modus operandi. When backed in the corner

* pivot
* demand proof and if they provide it, change the criteria and ask for different proof
* be literal
* use technicalities

* pick on grammatical errors
* pick on spelling errors

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Super Bowl is a home game or a road game....then please correct me where I’m wrong.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re an idiot. They have probably the best receiver in football....maybe the games best cover corner. A really speedy defense. Effective run game.

In a weak NFC...they are a legit threat.

Fucking meatball.
Without elite QB play they are a 5 win team just like every year. They always lose to full teams and still will. Did they beat a team over 500 this year? A team with their QB playing?? Same old shit different year.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without elite QB play they are a 5 win team just like every year. They always lose to full teams and still will. Did they beat a team over 500 this year? A team with their QB playing?? Same old shit different year.

Take any elite QB off his current teams roster and leave them with whoever the backup is....and they are going to be far worse than they currently are. QBs make massive impacts. Green Bay is not alone in that regard. Do you read the things you type before you hit the post reply button?

Name me one SB contender in the league right now that is still a strong, legit Superbowl contender if their QB gets hit by a bus tomorrow. Even KC would have to worry in that situation. New Orleans might be the best off because of their backup and the offense they can run with him.

You're out of your depth in any football conversation. Just stop.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet Jesus...Our playoff game is on Nickelodeon?!?

Oh please...Please let us win and then Nagy/Mitch get slimed.

F*ck that would make this whole sh*tty season worth it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take any elite QB off his current teams roster and leave them with whoever the backup is....and they are going to be far worse than they currently are. QBs make massive impacts. Green Bay is not alone in that regard. Do you read the things you type before you hit the post reply button?

Name me one SB contender in the league right now that is still a strong, legit Superbowl contender if their QB gets hit by a bus tomorrow. Even KC would have to worry in that situation. New Orleans might be the best off because of their backup and the offense they can run with him.

I think thats what he is getting,is we DONT have an elite qb.....

js

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this moment in time he's probably the best corner in the game.

If you can intelligently argue that....please go right ahead. But look at the targets thrown his way this season....look at the results.

The guy is playing top notch football right now.

1609985352760.png

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depth lmfao you kill me. Let me know when you say anything worth hearing. I was sure you thought this was a non sports board.