• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ba-ba-ba Billy and The Jets

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was bad enough when he disregarded a league memo and was fined a first rounder for filming the Jets...now he doesn't know the rules and it cost the team a victory against the same hated rival.

I reiterate...if he's a genius at all it must be with X's and O's.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was bad enough when he disregarded a league memo and was fined a first rounder for filming the Jets...now he doesn't know the rules and it cost the team a victory against the same hated rival.

I reiterate...if he's a genius at all it must be with X's and O's.

Could not agree more. No need to do anything but stand up on that play....BB fucked up, no question!

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the Jets alerted the officials to look for a push because Jones did it last week against the Saints but wasn't flagged. The Jets could see it on tape and knew it was illegal.

How much is Belichick getting paid? More than enough for him to know the rules. He's pretty arrogant and condescending when writers make mistakes with the rules when they ask him questions...good thing they don't cost the team a victory like he did.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the Jets alerted the officials to look for a push because Jones did it last week against the Saints but wasn't flagged. The Jets could see it on tape and knew it was illegal.

How much is Belichick getting paid? More than enough for him to know the rules. He's pretty arrogant and condescending when writers make mistakes with the rules when they ask him questions...good thing they don't cost the team a victory like he did.

Smart by the Jets. So, basically we got lucky last week by the no call.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know if he was doing it all game. Would be interesting to see if he was, and why they did not call it...I agree, BB needs to start trying to get away with the little shit, just stand up!