• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G/ACC Challenge Pairings

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I wasn't questioning it. I just figured you had them with the likes of Maryland/Louisville/Wisconson/Clemson/Minnesota on the next tier . With Oregon losing to Texas Southern that win loses a lot of shine so it makes me wonder how good they really are ( especially given just how bad I thought Pitt would be this year too )

Fuck me i didn't even know TX So. beat Oregon. Still even with that, I'd have Iowa in that third tier. I'm not as high on MD, despite the talent they have. And Minnesota is probably on the tier with Illinois and Rutgers(maybe not even them) at this point. We looked like shit against BC.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignorant statement that it was "easily the best win".

Could have been the best win. But easily? Syracuse over Ohio State was a great win. FSU over Purdue was a great win. Louisville over Michigan State was a great win. Any of those could be called the best win in my mind.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been the best win. But easily? Syracuse over Ohio State was a great win. FSU over Purdue was a great win. Louisville over Michigan State was a great win. Any of those could be called the best win in my mind.
Sure, and that's the non-ignorant answer.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starting to think that there should only be 13 games in the challenge, so we can avoid the tie. 2 ACC teams and 1 Big Ten team gets left out

I like your line of thought, but the gophers would be out every other year with Rutgers. Lol.