• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B-league suicide draft and chat

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'd call both a reach over Ekeler, but everyone has their own hunches. I don't trust Anthony Lynn either. Also I simply fear scat-back types. I've been burned by too many before.
I just think Ekeler is more than a satellite type back. He just needs to actually be used that way.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think Ekeler is more than a satellite type back. He just needs to actually be used that way.
Yep. His consistency was spectacular, and a big reason why he's got a 3rd Rd ADP. Definitely a steal for Femurov. Only thing I didn't like about Femurov's pick was that he doubled up with CEH, who is arguably the same thing as Ekeler. Risky as hell but could pay off.

I remember a few years ago I did the same thing when I went WR back to back in Rds 1 & 2, and followed up by filling my RB groups with flex types. It was a brutal year for me lol.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. His consistency was spectacular, and a big reason why he's got a 3rd Rd ADP. Definitely a steal for Femurov. Only thing I didn't like about Femurov's pick was that he doubled up with CEH, who is arguably the same thing as Ekeler. Risky as hell but could pay off.

I remember a few years ago I did the same thing when I went WR back to back in Rds 1 & 2, and followed up by filling my RB groups with flex types. It was a brutal year for me lol.
It might turn out to be a mistake, but I'm not touching CEH before at least the 5th round this year so I'll probably be left with 0 shares. We'll see how it plays out though.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we . r. flying

AngelicShimmeringGrayling-size_restricted.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weekends can be tough. I was definitely a speedbump... Had a lot goin on.

Apologies to everyone! During the work week I'll be watchin this thread like a hawk!
dude im kidding its a slow draft, for fun. Life comes first:suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nftRH8U.png

@bksballer89 - OTC
@MilkSpiller22 - OD
@obxyankeefan - ITH
Chef99 -
Lamarvelous -
SteelersPride -
Trudem -
molsaniceman -

ROUND 5

molsaniceman -
Trudem -
SteelersPride -
Lamarvelous -
Chef99 -
obxyankeefan -
MilkSpiller22 -
bksballer89 -
DALLAScornhusker -
Face-Lee-Us -
jwolt92 -
Femurov -

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised at a couple RBs that went before Ekeler. Think @femurov got a steal with him at the end of the 3rd.
I thought about him but felt he might have been a little lightning on a bottle

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ekeler is weird for me. I'm actually not all that high on him this year compared to where he is going now, but in this draft, he fell past his ADP and a little past where I think he should be going. So, I decided to pull the trigger there. As far as CEH, I'm not so sure about him, either, but there are a lot of RBs on that tier and I was pretty busy at work when I got on the clock, so I just said, "Fuck it, I'll take the rookie". Truth be told, if you could guarantee me that Chris Carson would be healthy at the beginning of the season, him and Ek would have been the no brainer picks there, imo.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like Thielen this year.............
I love Beckham this year. I would have taken him if he fell to me, even though I started WR/WR.