• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sendek is 2-0 vs non conference Juggernauts. Extension is on his desk ready for signing! He also just signed a 3 star in state player! Bonus is also on his desk.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Sendek started off as a good recruitier/ coach then shit the bed because of his boring style of play which led to big time athletes transferring And lack of fans because of the 50-60 hold the ball till 5 seconds on the shot block walk as slow as you can up the court PLAY which led to no fans. Sendek had a great name for himself the only one he can blame is himself. An uptempo system with James Harden your filling up Wells Fargo on most nights. Sorry the 08-09 team was great but the boring style of play led to no crowds at the games even when we were ranked. You use this exciting up tempo system that your using now and use it when you first came here and things might be different Herb!

If I wasnt an ASU fan I would fall asleep during this yawn!

Fuck Sendek fire da fuck!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Sendek started off as a good recruitier/ coach then shit the bed because of his boring style of play which led to big time athletes transferring And lack of fans because of the 50-60 hold the ball till 5 seconds on the shot block walk as slow as you can up the court PLAY which led to no fans. Sendek had a great name for himself the only one he can blame is himself. An uptempo system with James Harden your filling up Wells Fargo on most nights. Sorry the 08-09 team was great but the boring style of play led to no crowds at the games even when we were ranked. You use this exciting up tempo system that your using now and use it when you first came here and things might be different Herb!

Fuck Sendek fire da fuck!

You just said he should sign an extension..:wtf2:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8:00 is way too late of a start time :gaah:

Tell me about it, I'm in San Antonio, 9:00 start time is killing me!! We have some east coasters on here too, right??

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just said he should sign an extension..:wtf2:

Obviously fucking joking im making fun of Lisa Love the clueless athletic director she was a mess lmao. CHICKS DONT KNOW SPORTS GET WITH THE PROGRAM! :cool2:

S/O To Bill Walton I hope you do ever UA game this season give them hell! :smokin:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't give you shit, Jahii. I would if you had boasted about winning, but Marquette has a good squad, I wouldn't expect you to win. I'll certainly give you credit for the win, and I'll even root for you because it helps the Pac. I might be less likely to think of you as a tourney team if you get blown out, but a close game is a good showing, as far as I'm concerned.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were contacting Tom Crean we feel like we have a legit chance because of how much ASU fans love basketball and how invested our alumni are. but just in case we have a back up Phoenix YMCA 8th grade coach in line for the job led his team to 2 back to back runners up in the YMCA league.

-Lisa Love

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POSSESSION ARROW: SUNDEVIL BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-PA ANNOUNCER

HE TOUCHED THE BALL! HE TOUCHED THE BALL! HE TOUCHED THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD THE REF HE TOUCHED THE BALL!
-Sean Miller

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Herb Sendeck still has a job is because of Jahii Carson.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason Herb Sendeck still has a job is because of Jahii Carson.

Obv imagine Chris Colvin running the point last year lmao? And because Eric Musselman a really good coach by the way, really knowledgeable. Helped create this run n gun system becaue Herb only knew his stand until 5 seconds and give it to Harden system. and his 3-2 match up zone shit. Musselman came in and basically took over. Got Felix NBA ready.

I keep saying Musselman could be that surprise HC at ASU that takes the program in the right direction.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't give you shit, Jahii. I would if you had boasted about winning, but Marquette has a good squad, I wouldn't expect you to win. I'll certainly give you credit for the win, and I'll even root for you because it helps the Pac. I might be less likely to think of you as a tourney team if you get blown out, but a close game is a good showing, as far as I'm concerned.

Yea I doubt we get blown out but we lose in a close one. No Lockett this year they lost there leader. Even though Trent lost his offensive game last year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years ago: "Lisa Love is the best athletic director in the history of the universe"
today: "Chicks shouldn't work in sports. Lisa Love should get back in the kitchen"

-devil fans

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years ago: "Lisa Love is the best athletic director in the history of the universe"
today: "Chicks shouldn't work in sports. Lisa Love should get back in the kitchen"

-devil fans

We love patterson hes here for the long run!
- Devil Fans and me included :L 10 minutes ago

Im leaving for Texas
- Steve Patterson 5 Minutes ago

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck is this stupid football field getting all these renovations no one gives a fuck about football. We want all our 300 million facility renovations going towards basketball! No one likes football at this school!
-Angry Uofa alummni

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck is this stupid football field getting all these renovations no one gives a fuck about football. We want all our 300 million facility renovations going towards basketball! No one likes football at this school!
-Angry Uofa alummni

Kadeem Carey is better than anyone on ASU. lmao.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kadeem Carey is better than anyone on ASU. lmao.

Who has the better team? Sutton will do work in the NFL they will make him drop to 290 and will be like John Randle even though hes reminding me of Warren Sapp.

Grice is more versatile than Kadeem and Grice doesnt fumble like Kadeem does.............. Better goal line runner. DJ too 2 running backs that could be wrs in the NFL.

Carl Bradford will be a legit OLB.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii. No one gives a fuck about ASSU basketball except you. Get that garbage out of this thread please.