• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody hates on there center. Any fanbase in basketball. The ASU fans that were on the board last year hated Bachynski yet he was a solid center.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually remember Marshal Faulk playing in college, watched a few of his games... including the one where he broke the single game NCAA rushing record. Such a beast.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so hard to watch this. I hate what they're turning college basketball into with this tick-tac officiating. LET THEM PLAY!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so hard to watch this. I hate what they're turning college basketball into with this tick-tac officiating. LET THEM PLAY!!!

Yep. The problem (as always) is not the number of fouls called, but the inconsistency of the fouls called. The players have a hard enough time picking up all of the offensive/defensive sets to worry about what mood a ref is in on a particular play.

Major contact: No foul.
No Contact: Foul:
Minimal Contact: Foul
Mugging: No foul

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the fouls are really taking away from the game. As a long time follower of the game, I am actually surprised that they have called so many on our guys that I don't believe are legitimate calls.