• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awesome new cookie!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chips Ahoy makes a line called something like "Ice Cream flavors" and one of them is Dulce-De-Leche. DUDE! You gotta try em. I picked em up because I love white chocolate (no racist) but fucking hate macadamia nuts. These are the typical chips ahoy cookie (minus choco chips) and then chunks of white chocolate and some kind of caramel chunks.

I know it sounds nasty, that is what my wife said. Then she ate half the damn bag!

On a side note, if I ever find the guy who wrote the rule that the only time white chocolate can be in a cookie is when it is paired with a macadamia nut, I will kick him in his macadamia nuts. I have to go to Subway to get decent white choco cookies without freakin nuts.

anyways, dulce de leche chips ahoy. Try em. dey good

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chocolate cookie dough with white chocolate chips is the MFING SHIZNIT

I do like macadamia nuts in my Wife's Snickerdoodle cookies

shit balls I have to make some tomorrow have about 10 lemons that are going to get juiced and added to the Snickerdoodle batter

food is my kryptonite

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go find them if they're around here. Remember when Hershey's had a white chocolate bar back in 80's. Think Nestle's still makes one similar to the crunch bar.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I-Cant-Hear-Yoooou-88717299286.jpeg

I'm leaving this thread and not listening to anything you guys have to say in here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go find them if they're around here. Remember when Hershey's had a white chocolate bar back in 80's. Think Nestle's still makes one similar to the crunch bar.

yes! Nestles still has one. I picked up the dulce de leches at target in Texas. Should be everywhere I would guess.

And GN...come on now...talking about putting nuts in your wifes snickerdoodle??? That's your WIFE man! :laugh3:

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cocoa Snowflakes

• 1 Cup all purpose flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 5 TB. butter
• 6 TB. NATURAL COCOA POWDER
• 1 Cup sugar
• 1 tsp. PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
• 2 extra large eggs
• 1 Cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
• 1/2 Cup powdered sugar (for rolling cookies in)

In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat, add COCOA POWDER, blend well with a fork or a small whisk until smooth. Remove pan from heat, stir in sugar until combined (it will be dark brown at this point). Transfer to a large mixing bowl, add PURE VANILLA EXTRACT, then eggs one at a time, stirring well with a wooden spoon or hand mixer after each addition. Add flour mixture and nuts if desired (skip the nuts if baking for children, as most don't seem to enjoy them), mix well. Cover the dough with plastic wrap, refrigerate until chilled (at least 2 hours). The dough never gets really stiff, but it won't roll into nice balls if it's warm. Preheat oven to 400°. Grab a handful of dough, enough for a cookie sheet, leaving the rest in the fridge. Roll each hunk of dough into a 3/4" ball, then roll in powdered sugar. It is easier to roll the dough into balls if you coat your hands with powdered sugar (kids love doing this). Place the sugar coated balls onto a greased cookie sheet, 2" apart. Bake cookies for 8 minutes at 400°, let cool a minute, then remove from pan. Store in an airtight container to maintain the soft and chewy texture of these cookies. If you'd like a crisper cookie, cook a minute longer (be careful not to burn the bottoms).
Yield: 40-60 cookies
Prep. time: 15 minutes plus 2 hours chilling time
Baking time: 8 minutes per pan

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chips Ahoy makes a line called something like "Ice Cream flavors" and one of them is Dulce-De-Leche. DUDE! You gotta try em. I picked em up because I love white chocolate (no racist) but fucking hate macadamia nuts. These are the typical chips ahoy cookie (minus choco chips) and then chunks of white chocolate and some kind of caramel chunks.

I know it sounds nasty, that is what my wife said. Then she ate half the damn bag!

On a side note, if I ever find the guy who wrote the rule that the only time white chocolate can be in a cookie is when it is paired with a macadamia nut, I will kick him in his macadamia nuts. I have to go to Subway to get decent white choco cookies without freakin nuts.

anyways, dulce de leche chips ahoy. Try em. dey good

The little schoolboy comes in white, apparently his school isn't segregated

41-UEX-lg5L._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg