• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aussie Aussie Aussie oyoyoy 2021

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Agree completely but Serena and her rabid fans are in denial.
She doesn't have much going on more than the service game and she isn't going to be able to go 7 matches without running into someone that can handle it that day. Some of the winners she's giving up are pretty embarrassing as well.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just hope someone else can take Osaka out... Serena would have handled Brady.
Maybe Brady would have beaten Serena we would never know.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She doesn't have much going on more than the service game and she isn't going to be able to go 7 matches without running into someone that can handle it that day. Some of the winners she's giving up are pretty embarrassing as well.
I think butt reduction is absolutely necessary because it is impeding her movement and she is not young anymore. Intimidation is probably not working alone anymore to win her matches.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think butt reduction is absolutely necessary because it is impeding her movement and she is not young anymore. Intimidation is probably not working alone anymore to win her matches.
She does not need a butt reduction, dumbass

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She does not need a butt reduction, dumbass
But seriously, was it always this big?? I wish her to win the lone slam she needs to tie MC.and to that effect I sincerely think that it would help her if it is anatomically possible.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously, was it always this big?? I wish her to win the lone slam she needs to tie MC.and to that effect I sincerely think that it would help her if it is anatomically possible.
Does it matter the size of her ass? No. She biggest issue is her age, which is the same for every great athlete sooner or later.

I can't really stand Osaka, and would love to see Serena win another Major, but I'm not sure it'll happen at this point.

Excited for the final, and hope Medvedev absolutely beats Joker like a drum.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter the size of her ass? No. She biggest issue is her age, which is the same for every great athlete sooner or later.

I can't really stand Osaka, and would love to see Serena win another Major, but I'm not sure it'll happen at this point.

Excited for the final, and hope Medvedev absolutely beats Joker like a drum.
Joker had the last laugh. I am sure he will also have the last laugh in the slams race. Just a matter of time. Nadal can maybe extend it with one more FO crown before old age catches up with him, but Nole is probably gonna play the hurt card through four more slams. He has a much more potent threat for multiple slams unlike Rafa.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joker had the last laugh. I am sure he will also have the last laugh in the slams race. Just a matter of time. Nadal can maybe extend it with one more FO crown before old age catches up with him, but Nole is probably gonna play the hurt card through four more slams. He has a much more potent threat for multiple slams unlike Rafa.
What's your obsession with "the hurt card"?

Doesn't seem like he leaned all that heavily on it at all.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your obsession with "the hurt card"?

Doesn't seem like he leaned all that heavily on it at all.
It’s a very good one. Makes you feel like the underdog. It takes out the psychological pressure to do well. It’s hard to believe that you play tennis if you can’t grasp this one.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nole is hard to beat especially when he is playing the “hurt” card he is dangerous. Because he has built an invisible shield for him to lower the expectation. Nadal used this formula lifelong to amass 21 slams. So I will go on a limb and say Nole wins it in straight sets and lets out a blood curdling scream to an empty stadium after the last point.
Good call. Medvedev lost his shit in the 2nd set and it was over at that point.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a very good one. Makes you feel like the underdog. It takes out the psychological pressure to do well. It’s hard to believe that you play tennis if you can’t grasp this one.
So you think because Djokovic has built in a crutch that he can lean on if he loses, he doesn't have as much pressure on himself?

That's dumb.