• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn under official NCAA investigation

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, the barn is probably stuck with cheesenip now. With this investigation and the looming possibility of probation there is no way a great coach, good coach or decent coach would be interested in the barn. I hear Dooley is available.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foley High School does the same thing for some Alabama recruits. Just sayin'.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foley High School does the same thing for some Alabama recruits. Just sayin'.

Just sayin'? Bama haters lol.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, the barn is probably stuck with cheesenip now. With this investigation and the looming possibility of probation there is no way a great coach, good coach or decent coach would be interested in the barn. I hear Dooley is available.

That's what I've been saying all along, the barn and UT should just trade coaches. UT gets a NC winning coach and the barn gets an up and coming stud. Win Win fo sho.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sayin'? Bama haters lol.

obamadealwithit_gif.gif

Not hating. I personally know someone from the same area who got a cash incentive by an Auburn booster. I guess i'm an Auburn/Bama hater now though right? :noidea:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hating. I personally know someone from the same area who got a cash incentive by an Auburn booster. I guess i'm an Auburn/Bama hater now though right? :noidea:
Works for me. My cousin was a top LB recruit years ago (outta Crossville AL, hint hint) but was a HUGE Bama fan and went to the barn for 3 years after going 2 years to Snead St. for "undisclosed reasons" until he got suspended for "partying at his apartment" too much then he went about his way. Real talk. I'm sure awwbun fans know similar people of Bama decent that worked out the same. :spy"

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. every major college program cheats in some way

2. the NCAA picks and chooses who they want to hammer

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
off the topic, anybody see the judge rulling that the NCAA was malicious in the USC case?

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson's 2011 Yukon With Nice Rims -- Nothing To See Here : Outkick The Coverage

:D .. before anyone starts arguing about it .. let's all just agree that:

a) they haven't been caught yet or
b) they have the NCAA in their hip pocket or for some other reason, the NCAA has been told to leave it alone

we all know that it's going on. :D

btw -- WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

WarEagleThanksgiving.jpg

On that note, I saw AJ driving a brand new Tahoe with hugE wheels on it... Wonder what happened to that brand new camaro On 24s he had? Must have got a raise! Lol

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with hundred dollar handshakes... Just don't get caught barners!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for me. My cousin was a top LB recruit years ago (outta Crossville AL, hint hint) but was a HUGE Bama fan and went to the barn for 3 years after going 2 years to Snead St. for "undisclosed reasons" until he got suspended for "partying at his apartment" too much then he went about his way. Real talk. I'm sure awwbun fans know similar people of Bama decent that worked out the same. :spy"

Yea. Shit gets taken to a different level around here. I don't think it's the school's fault in 99% of the situations. It's just the competitive nature of boosters and high school faculty that lets their allegiances sucker them in to unsavory ways of landing recruits, keeping players, etc. I've not heard of but one current member of a coaching staff in the state being "dirty" by NCAA means....and I think we all know who that is.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chizik is toast. This is Auburns chance to fire him with cause and get out of his buyout. He's pretty much guaranteed to get canned now.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. every major college program cheats in some way

2. the NCAA picks and chooses who they want to hammer

In some way? Yes. Technically, a fan contacting a recruit via twitter is a violation and buying a grown man cfb player a beer at the bar is a violation. That happens every where. Boosters buying $50,000 SUVs for players, leasing a player's family members a home, and financing a stripper's abortion does not happen everywhere.

Recruits getting academic "help" getting into a college probably does happen everywhere to some degree though..... and I guess there are worse things to help a recruit with than getting them into a college. The bad thing is that a lot of these high schools will tell a player that they will basically make the grades for them if they commit to school "A" but will basically ensure that the kid has to attend a junior college if they commit to school "B".....that's when the shit gets ridiculous and somebody needs a foot in their ass.