• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn plays UMass, Alcorn St & Southern Miss this year

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still more deflecting and you are the only one in here trying to defend that shameful shit.

When these threads first started a few years ago, every SEC fan would be in there defending Team SEC.

Then, it was just the Bama fans.

Now, it's just you in here trying to defend the indefensible and the only way you can do it is through deflection.

You bitches can call it deflection if you want. But the only thing that needs deflection is your shameful performance on the field. There is absolutely no reason for any SEC team to schedule a better OOC slate while the rest of you are shitting the bed.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a thread about OOC games, not in conference. The only one deflecting is you because you feel you have to because you see what everyone else does.

I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about. The only reason you worthless cunts in the B12 want to talk about OOC is because your representative has been to the playoffs 4 times after breezing through a creampuff B12 schedule then got their shit pushed in 3 out of 4 times....and you guys are a way better conference than the Pac-12, at this point they might as well disband, the Mountain West is a better conference.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Auburn had won both of those games, it still would have been just 7-7. The SEC East was superior in 2018. 2019 was a different story...

Crystal Meth is a helluva drug....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bitches can call it deflection if you want. But the only thing that needs deflection is your shameful performance on the field. There is absolutely no reason for any SEC team to schedule a better OOC slate while the rest of you are shitting the bed.

Awww, somebodies all triggered and flustered because he was trying to defend the indefensible with a bunch of deflection an got hisself embarrassed.

So what does he do?

Responds with a temper tantrum of deflection.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, somebodies all triggered and flustered because he was trying to defend the indefensible with a bunch of deflection an got hisself embarrassed.

So what does he do?

Responds with a temper tantrum of deflection.

wahn wahn...I can't defend the pathetic performance of my team or conference so I will attack the messenger again. Shit, you losers can't even figure out how to fire a shitty coach that quit on the recruiting trail. I'm embarrassed that we are only opening as a 13.5 point favorite...should be 30.

Congrats on not playing any FCS teams, next you might want to try beating some of the ranked teams you do schedule.

No doubt you will be ranked when the season starts...because people haven't learned, so thanks for the early SOS bump, with the state of the rest of the Pac-12 you should be able to climb up to #20 or something before November kicks your teeth in, and then off to the Holiday Bowl for another embarrassing let down, followed by a vote of confidence from the AD and then a missed bus trip or something. Then there will be the inevitable clown show coaching search. I hear Sark is looking to get back to head coaching.

Oh, but hey, Auburn is playing Umass, Alcorn St. and Southern Miss...SHAME, SHAME.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are we talking about again?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know why the SEC & ACC refuse to play their own conference members .. because southerners have zero respect for the college game which includes the tradition of actually playing your own conference members.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know why the SEC & ACC refuse to play their own conference members .. because southerners have zero respect for the college game which includes the tradition of actually playing your own conference members.
That also plays on why southern teams are big with the whole neutral site thing including playing at stock car tracks. They hate their own home stadiums to the point they'd do anything to play at an NFL dome.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wahn wahn...I can't defend the pathetic performance of my team or conference so I will attack the messenger again. Shit, you losers can't even figure out how to fire a shitty coach that quit on the recruiting trail. I'm embarrassed that we are only opening as a 13.5 point favorite...should be 30.

Congrats on not playing any FCS teams, next you might want to try beating some of the ranked teams you do schedule.

No doubt you will be ranked when the season starts...because people haven't learned, so thanks for the early SOS bump, with the state of the rest of the Pac-12 you should be able to climb up to #20 or something before November kicks your teeth in, and then off to the Holiday Bowl for another embarrassing let down, followed by a vote of confidence from the AD and then a missed bus trip or something. Then there will be the inevitable clown show coaching search. I hear Sark is looking to get back to head coaching.

Oh, but hey, Auburn is playing Umass, Alcorn St. and Southern Miss...SHAME, SHAME.

lol

I see you're still having your tantrum.

At this point, there are only 2 options. Either you aren't smart enough to stay on topic...

Or you know what everyone else does...that the scheduling practices of much of the SEC are indefensible, but you're not ready to admit it yet which is why you're the only one in here trying to defend it.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure there is. But not for a reason that benefits any other schools. The only good reason for ALL P5 teams to schedule a better OOC slate is to provide a better product for their fans to watch.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are we talking about again?
best-ever-from-scratch-chocolate-cupcakes-fb-ig-3.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cup cakes are overrated because they are never as good as actual cake and most of the time on the dry side. Of course overall pie is better than cake anyway and the proof is in the fact that it is possible to make miniature pies that are as good as a full pie.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cup cakes are overrated because they are never as good as actual cake and most of the time on the dry side. Of course overall pie is better than cake anyway and the proof is in the fact that it is possible to make miniature pies that are as good as a full pie.
I would agree that pie is better than cake....especially with Blue Bell Ice Cream. However, I had some chocalate cupcakes last night that were made specifically for today. Delicious and moist. They cake part was made with Guinness and Jameson and the frosting with Bailey's. Called them Irish Car Bombs. They are great!
69224-istock-488675262.jpg

Jameson-Original_1200x1200.jpg

Baileys-Original-Irish-Cream.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-17_14-9-7.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-17_14-9-7.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about. The only reason you worthless cunts in the B12 want to talk about OOC is because your representative has been to the playoffs 4 times after breezing through a creampuff B12 schedule then got their shit pushed in 3 out of 4 times....and you guys are a way better conference than the Pac-12, at this point they might as well disband, the Mountain West is a better conference.

Then don’t act surprised and like a bluthering retard when someone calls you out for your immense stupidity. No one was fucking talking conference games you simple fuck. Try to stick to the topics at hand instead of looking like a retard.

An I’m not a conference honk like you. I hope the B12 losses every game in the playoffs except my team. But it’s easy to sit up on your high horse shouting isn’t it?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don’t act surprised and like a bluthering retard when someone calls you out for your immense stupidity. No one was fucking talking conference games you simple fuck. Try to stick to the topics at hand instead of looking like a retard.

An I’m not a conference honk like you. I hope the B12 losses every game in the playoffs except my team. But it’s easy to sit up on your high horse shouting isn’t it?

Don't have to worry to about it, it's clear to the rest of us that WVU is struggling to compete even in the shitty B12.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eat a snickers, sissy

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to worry to about it, it's clear to the rest of us that WVU is struggling to compete even in the shitty B12.

We definitely gave obstacles. I’m won’t deny that.

But still, try to stay on topic instead of looking like a complete dumbass.

Thanks

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I see you're still having your tantrum.

At this point, there are only 2 options. Either you aren't smart enough to stay on topic...

Or you know what everyone else does...that the scheduling practices of much of the SEC are indefensible, but you're not ready to admit it yet which is why you're the only one in here trying to defend it.

I don't feel the need to defend it at all, when you have 10 of the last 15 championships and you routinely place 3 or 4 teams in the final top 10, the results speak for them themselves. By the same token, when you haven't had one in almost a 20 years and 4 top 10 teams in the last 5 years combined....the results also speak for themselves. Why would any SEC team try to make their schedule harder, when it is already significantly more difficult already?