• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least Hartnell is......

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion brother....seriously, I do, but I just cannot understand why you guys are enamored with this useless piece of shit.

He can't hardly skate. (not athletic enough)

He can't hardly shoot. (no accuracy)

He can't control himself. (no discipline)

He can't pass. (no hockey vision what-so-ever)

He can't fight. (glass jaw,tackles every opponent)

Hell....he doesn't even try getting under anybodies skin with his big mouth anymore.

The ONLY redeeming quality the over-hyped loser has is his locker room personality. That's it.

...but, that's just my opinion. ;) :)

I know I've already responded to this post, but I'm gonna re-respond just for you, Tox. *Ahem*

Bud Light presents: Real Men of Genius. (Real Men of Genius!)
Today we salute you, Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy. (Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy!)
Taking bad penalties? Check. Causing dumb turnovers? Check. Why wouldn't somebody pay you 4.2 million for a skill set like that? (Least you're good at checking!)
While other players worked on their skating or shooting or stickhandling, you were creating a new way to stop opponents on the breakaway - giving them a penalty shot. (Toss that glove hard, now!)
On offense, you know how to make quick decisions. When in doubt, run the goalie. When not in doubt, run the goalie too. (Who cut the braaaaaaaaaakes?)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you pilot of the puck. Because we know that even if we lose, we'll still have Hart. (Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy!)

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've already responded to this post, but I'm gonna re-respond just for you, Tox. *Ahem*

Bud Light presents: Real Men of Genius. (Real Men of Genius!)
Today we salute you, Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy. (Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy!)
Taking bad penalties? Check. Causing dumb turnovers? Check. Why wouldn't somebody pay you 4.2 million for a skill set like that? (Least you're good at checking!)
While other players worked on their skating or shooting or stickhandling, you were creating a new way to stop opponents on the breakaway - giving them a penalty shot. (Toss that glove hard, now!)
On offense, you know how to make quick decisions. When in doubt, run the goalie. When not in doubt, run the goalie too. (Who cut the braaaaaaaaaakes?)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, you pilot of the puck. Because we know that even if we lose, we'll still have Hart. (Mr. No Skill Mop Headed Hockey Guy!)

I actually love those commercials:cool: