• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least Hartnell is......

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good at deflections. Also a stand up guy. Was reading that he was given credit for a goal the other night that was changed to Coburn. Hartnell insisted that he never touched it.

I really don't mind seeing him on the PP if he camps in front of the net and tries to tip shots from the point. He is really, really good at it.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont have much against hartnell so far this year, i actually think he's been quite good

*dont tell tox

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harts is playing well when he hustles and goes to the net he's money. He's actually a pretty decent passer knows how to get the puck back to the point when its there as well. Great component to the teams #1 line....and yes I think Briere's line is #1 at this point by far they control games.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to make a new thread but decided to bump this one. He looks like a different player this year. Going back to the form of his 1st year. Maybe he was really angry and pissed off last year (divorce?)and therefore his mind wasn't in the game. If he can get rolling and keep that physical presence with Danny and Leino, watch out:cool:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I...

Ahh...forget it.

I'll just simply say that Wellwood or Hamel or hell....even Andrew freakin Rowe would have the same or better numbers were they playing with the big squad.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know TOx. Hartnell has proven to be a legit 15-25 goal guy year in and year out. THere are plenty of guys who can do it once, or look like they can do it, but never do. Not bashing the young guys, but I like Hartnell out there. Granted, if they could improve the team, I would be happy to move his salary.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know TOx. ******** has proven to be a legit 15-25 goal guy year in and year out. THere are plenty of guys who can do it once, or look like they can do it, but never do. Not bashing the young guys, but I like Hartnell out there. Granted, if they could improve the team, I would be happy to move his salary.

I respect your opinion brother....seriously, I do, but I just cannot understand why you guys are enamored with this useless piece of shit.

He can't hardly skate. (not athletic enough)

He can't hardly shoot. (no accuracy)

He can't control himself. (no discipline)

He can't pass. (no hockey vision what-so-ever)

He can't fight. (glass jaw,tackles every opponent)

Hell....he doesn't even try getting under anybodies skin with his big mouth anymore.

The ONLY redeeming quality the over-hyped loser has is his locker room personality. That's it.

...but, that's just my opinion. ;) :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be completely one hundred percent honest here......that wasn't a pass.

He through it out front and hoped someone was there to jam it in or that it would someone how ricochet off a defender and go in.

Did you notice how he bounced off the defender when he headed to the net? (No strength)

Did you notice how he threw himself down (trying to make it look more visually spectacular) on the ice (no balance) as he through the puck back towards the net thus <as usual> taken himself out position and out of any future play on the puck?

Smoke and mirrors.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ITs not that I am so enamored with him, but I believe that despite appearances, he is able to net 20 every year, and not everyone can do that. I am not sure how he does it, but he does.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always seem to have a soft-spot for Soul Glo... perhaps it's the hair?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 goals and a fight tonight

this is the hartnell i love.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he actually deflect it, or is it Pronger's goal vs. Pittsburgh all over again?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell has been great this year
He does everthing it takes to win
All the dirty work
He is a very important piece to the puzzle

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
harts is having a great year. last year was a fluke for him that was most likely a result of personal issues. he is a necessary part of any contender, gets the dirty goals, brings a physical presence, and has a specific role. he's definitely a big part of this team's success and deserves much credit