• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU VS Sacramento State Thursday, September 5th GO DEVILS!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rich Rod and Graham look for real. Rich Rod has a new stadium and new Facilities, while Graham is still recruiting well with 4 4 star recruits and 3 espn top 300 with more than half of our scholarships left and Casey Tucker and Qualen Cunningham 2 4 star recruits look like they could be joining us shortly! Graham is our modern day Kush. Once he gets the new stadium it will put us over the top.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rich Rod and Graham look for real. Rich Rod has a new stadium and new Facilities, while Graham is still recruiting well with 4 4 star recruits and 3 espn top 300 with more than half of our scholarships left and Casey Tucker and Qualen Cunningham 2 4 star recruits look like they could be joining us shortly! Graham is our modern day Kush. Once he gets the new stadium it will put us over the top.

Yeah, I'm just glad to see our program on the rise... looks like we'll have a top 20 recruiting class next year to go along with the awesome new stadium and facilities.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm just glad to see our program on the rise... looks like we'll have a top 20 recruiting class next year to go along with the awesome new stadium and facilities.

Should see ranked match ups with ASU and Uofa in the near future. Haven't seen that in a while games that decide the south. I think once we get Casey Tucker though he keeps retweeting post on how he should come to ASU and its an indication hes favoring us that will put us in the top 25 because hes a beast. Football Recruiting - Casey Tucker - Player Profiles - ESPN. Also Westerman is eligible next year our Oline will be beastly.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football Recruiting Schools - ESPN Im still not grasping my head around why Darrel Williams is not a 4 star recruit hes a complete back. Anyway Tucker is coming up and Cunningham when do most players commit around this time? This is the first year I have followed recruiting this tightly.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup WhoDat

Very excited for a new season. This mission of this game is simple, get out healthy.. It'll be interesting to really see who locks up the Spur position with Young at Will and I hope that the band-aid secondary looks good while Ball and Randall are both out. Fear the Devil!

I have been looking for your WhoDat!
Fork!