• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VP is going to attack Heat like a rabid wolf tomorrow if this score holds.

Batters can't get on base, pitchers can't pitch. I don't see the allure of this team

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The statement above, proves that you have clue what you're talking about, and also shows that you're pissed.

"If homosexuality was natural, nature continues unfettered" - Professor Uno

What a dumbass.

what the fuck are you even talking about? Do you even know anymore? Still waiting for an explanation as to why you care...one that either makes sense or doesn't make you the biggest hypocrite in the history of message boards

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat, what the hell just happened. 7-6 red sox

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, usually the Best hitter on a team hits 3rd or somewhere in the middle of lineup

Why do the Reds have their best hitter leading off?

Because the idea is by increasing the on-base frequency at the top, where it severely lacked, the run production would in turn increase.

And yes, I know you're trying to change the subject.:clap:

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... this leave Lester in line for the W?!?

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest city in America I think, Andy. Near perfection.

Agreed! Aside from the weather, there are also so many things to do. The nightlife is great, there are like 50 different beaches, so many places to explore, so many scenic hikes, hot girls everywhere, pretty much whatever you want to do, SD will have it.

La Jolla is personally one of my favorite places ever though

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted the Jays to win a few against the Sox...but this is too fucking funny.

"if if if" - Heat!

Dude, the team is awful!
Want to call all those GM's that would take Morrow over Hughes - and I know nothing?

Go Heat!
-Heatwave!

actually i would like to call those gm's. hughes barely gets out the fourth every start.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to college in San Diego, John. Spent the first quarter of my sophomore year of high school there as well (Coronado) while my parents tried to work things out.

Yeah, that didn't go too well.

EDIT - Grew-up in Monterey as a young kid... parents should have called it quits then.

coronado - you must have been a rich kid.

monterey would have been pretty cool.

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i would like to call those gm's. hughes barely gets out the fourth every start.

considering that Hughes has 5 starts with 27 IP and Morrow has 6 starts with 32.1 IP. It'd probably not be best to talk about either players ability to stretch out their starts

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck are you even talking about? Do you even know anymore? Still waiting for an explanation as to why you care...one that either makes sense or doesn't make you the biggest hypocrite in the history of message boards

That you're a dumbass.

That your statement that the "laws of nature can include homo and hetero sexuality" is absurd.

What part of my explanation as to "why I care" "doesn't make sense to you?" The statement that fundamental laws of nature are being disputed? Or because you're crying like a guy who had unnatural entry into his ass, and it's fun to witness?

Again, you have no idea what the concept of laws of nature even means, the basic concepts of elementary biology, and apparently, the ability to read and comprehend as well.