• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah....too bad for all that snow and winter conditions in the midwest....or else you might be right.

"Coldest spring in recorded history"

it's a myth, perpetuated by greedy politicians looking to line their pockets with BILLIONS in tax money. No greater fallacy than someone still clinging onto "global warming" as anything else...

Global warming might be a myth, but climate change isn't. The ice caps are melting and the glaciers are receding. That's not myth, that's fact.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You are such a sheep.

one of us is believing something in stark contrast from all observational data from the last 10 years.

They got it wrong...VERY...our weather variance is nearly 100% related to solar activity..as every rational climatologist knew when Gore made his absurd claims...

me + Forbes >>>> you and al gore trying to make 100 Billion dollars...

Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately catastrophic global warming. That is because natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes

Read up...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont need one.

on the last page you said "replace fags with negroes". without any further direction,that implies any and all contexts.

So, that's a no, you made it up and you're trolling...gotcha...not sure what the point was...hasn't stopped me from debating the topic...hasn't made you feel any less stupid

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hamilton 0-8

Amazing how many contracts are trying to catch Arods as worst ever

between him and pujols

toss up

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Global warming might be a myth, but climate change isn't. The ice caps are melting and the glaciers are receding. That's not myth, that's fact.

You do realize there are two poles, and with one shrinking the other is growing?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I washed my tomato yesterday and now its going to rain. My tomato will be dirty and I'll have to wash it again this weekend. Its my turn to drive my tomato to lunch tomorrow.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen him play this year? He seems bored at the plate, like he just doesn't give a fuck. In the outfield, he plays as hard as anyone in baseball (excluding Jeter, of course). But at the plate, he looks like he'd rather be reading a book or watching paint dry.

Getting your money, moving to LA, and then being bored with baseball?

So what you're saying is, he's Robinson Cano 1 year early?

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Hamilton 0-8

Amazing how many contracts are trying to catch Arods as worst ever

The Angels haven't seen the St Louis version of PooHoles either. The have $75 million a year invested in Puji/Hamilton/Grienke. Good thing they have money to burn.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of us is believing something in stark contrast from all observational data from the last 10 years.

They got it wrong...VERY...our weather variance is nearly 100% related to solar activity..as every rational climatologist knew when Gore made his absurd claims...

me + Forbes >>>> you and al gore trying to make 100 Billion dollars...

Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling - Forbes

Read up...

You're basing your opinion off of who you want to run Washington.

I'm basing mine off scientists who study the weather for a living.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I washed my tomato yesterday and now its going to rain. My tomato will be dirty and I'll have to wash it again this weekend. Its my turn to drive my tomato to lunch tomorrow.

I take it bucky made it over here

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No shit...it started about 12,000 years ago during the last Ice age...y'know...when the Northen states in the US were under the ice cap too?

Climate change has been happening since the Earth was formed...it'll continue to happen..and it has absolutely nothing to do with CO2 output...even the staunchest alarmists are backing off those claims now...why? They're tired of observational data making them look stupid.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Bryce Harpers first big contract will come at 23 or 24, what is he looking at, 13 years and 350 million ?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Angels haven't seen the St Louis version of PooHoles either. The have $75 million a year invested in Puji/Hamilton/Grienke. Good thing they have money to burn.

Dodgers are making the Angels pay forGrenkie?