• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assuming everything is done for the day...

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I like this. Putting all of our eggs into signing Suter and Parise. Obviously Homer has Leighton's agent on speed dial, and went with that over negotiating with Mason. We know the priority here. And today's work could end up amazing, or worthless.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I like this. Putting all of our eggs into signing Suter and Parise. Obviously Homer has Leighton's agent on speed dial, and went with that over negotiating with Mason. We know the priority here. And today's work could end up amazing, or worthless.

I think it was Pannachio who said earlier today that Homer made offers to Suter, Parise & Carle. If all 3 of them signed here it would be insane and give us so much flexability to make a trade or 2 to shed cap or get another high quality player back(Ryan).

I don't expect to get all 3 I'm just saying it looks like Homer was once again swinging for the fences or at the very least driving the price up for everyone else, either way I'm happy so far.

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Pannachio who said earlier today that Homer made offers to Suter, Parise & Carle. If all 3 of them signed here it would be insane and give us so much flexability to make a trade or 2 to shed cap or get another high quality player back(Ryan).

Yes the Flyers have offered both Parise and Suter huge deals, like $100 mil per deal I guess all are long term? I hope carle comes back but not for 6 mil a year thats to much. I'm likeing the addition of Ryan if we could snag him.

I love and hate this time of year!!!

Free agency is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your'e going to get:noidea:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the Flyers have offered both Parise and Suter huge deals, like $100 mil per deal I guess all are long term? I hope carle comes back but not for 6 mil a year thats to much. I'm likeing the addition of Ryan if we could snag him.

I love and hate this time of year!!!

Free agency is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your'e going to
get:noidea:

Rep! One of my all time favorite quotes from a classic movie.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrison to Vancouver. 4.6 per.

I actually don't like them putting all their eggs in the suter/parise basket. Lots of good parts signed today that could've served the flyers well I think.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually don't like them putting all their eggs in the suter/parise basket. Lots of good parts signed today that could've served the flyers well I think.

I hear ya awaz. I look at it on another angle here. I think at the very least that Homer T least raised the price tag on both guys even if we don't score on either one. I think Homer has this set up perfectly for any scenario. If we get any of them cool. If not, he will go out and get Bobby Ryan and resign Carle.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. He obviously wanted to play there, because he probably could have gotten more. I agree with your latter statement - still no word on Carle, either.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Matt Carle will not sign anywhere until after Ryan Suter signs, so no Suter deal tonight = no Carle deal tonight.

If we dont get Suter, we get Carle

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Matt Carle will not sign anywhere until after Ryan Suter signs, so no Suter deal tonight = no Carle deal tonight.

If we dont get Suter, we get Carle

I don't get it. What does Suter signing have anything to FO with Carle? Does Carle expect close Yo same salary? That's absurd. I'm also hearing that Anaheim won't talk to the Flyers about Ryan unles Cooter is involved. Fuck that no deal. Buffalo will pay dearly for Ryan.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. What does Suter signing have anything to FO with Carle? Does Carle expect close Yo same salary? That's absurd. I'm also hearing that Anaheim won't talk to the Flyers about Ryan unles Cooter is involved. Fuck that no deal. Buffalo will pay dearly for Ryan.

Suter and Carle are the best dmen left. Once Suter is off the table, teams who still need a dman will devote all their attention to Carle.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panotch speculating 12years 110mil for Suter and Parise.

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I agree with you. Garrison was my #1 pick after Suter. Guess nothing left to do but wait and pull our hair out and see whats what!!!:crazy:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you cant question the effort from this offseason, right?

:burt:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized financially stable Phoenix's OEL is an RFA next summer...