• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As an Eagles fan.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Dallas clearly state to the NFC East that this is our division and we can beat any team in the NFL. Peyton made Philly look like we didnt even have a defense on the field. Dallas jumped out ahead all thru this game. I hate to admit it but for the first time in my life I was pulling for you guys at the end of the game. NYG, Skins, Philly absolutely CAN NOT go toe to toe with any upper echelon teams in the NFL. Very very heart braking but in the big picture it doesnt matter. Dallas made a HUGE statement to not only the NFC East but the entire NFL.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Dallas clearly state to the NFC East that this is our division and we can beat any team in the NFL. Peyton made Philly look like we didnt even have a defense on the field. Dallas jumped out ahead all thru this game. I hate to admit it but for the first time in my life I was pulling for you guys at the end of the game. NYG, Skins, Philly absolutely CAN NOT go toe to toe with any upper echelon teams in the NFL. Very very heart braking but in the big picture it doesnt matter. Dallas made a HUGE statement to not only the NFC East but the entire NFL.
Now go back to your gin and tonic. Your just here for attention cause you can't get any anywhere else.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you and I also agree.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right PE1, but this is a week-to-week league. Cowboys could just as easily lay an egg next week. Washington-Dallas games are always crazy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now go back to your gin and tonic. Your just here for attention cause you can't get any anywhere else.

Haven't had a drink in years. I guess youre still mad at me for going against your post that Curtis Martin is better then Barry Sanders. Yeah, Im really smashed to think that.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had a drink in years. I guess youre still mad at me for going against your post that Curtis Martin is better then Barry Sanders. Yeah, Im really smashed to think that.
Sorry, but I think holding grudges is wasted energy. And being mad is not my style and a total waste of time. And I don't recall to be honest with you, about the Martin sanders debate. But just so know, I can think of quite a few RB's that I'd rather have than Sanders, but Curtis Martin would never be one of them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to admit it but for the first time in my life I was pulling for you guys at the end of the game.

Loved reading that part!!! I never understood why some of you guys attack PE1 every time he posts.

Problem is if we follow up this performance with a clunker in a division game and lose next week to an inferior team it becomes nothing but another loss...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved reading that part!!! I never understood why some of you guys attack PE1 every time he posts.

Problem is if we follow up this performance with a clunker in a division game and lose next week to an inferior team it becomes nothing but another loss...

This is definitely something I worry about. I know these guys are professionals and get paid a lot of money and should be mature enough to put a game like that behind them. I think that game took a lot out of them though. As fun as this game may have been to watch, I have a feeling an ugly game is coming next week. I will take the ugly as long as we win.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one who has attacked me on this board id this BlueJerseyJinx guy. He posts something stupid for no reason but just because Im an Eagles fan he blindy rips me. Then he comes back with his tail between his leg saying he doesnt get angry or hold judges. Suuuuuuure you dont.

I guess you'd prefer me to come on here talking crap about how bad Dallas is and how we are in first place. But Ive never done that. I just come to talk football but for some reason people say, "Eagles fan.... I must rip him even if he comes with a valid opinion". I just dont get all worked up and pro Eagles. Like I said before, If you came on the Eagles board and said Chip Kelly was stupid for taking a TE in the 2nd round with ZERO impact players on D, I'd say youre 100% right. But if you flip that scenario there is no way BlueJerseyJinx could ever let an Eagle fan criticize Dallas, even if it was completely true.

Back on point.... excellent game Boys. Game of the year and I dont blame Romo at all. YOu think he was going to take Denver down tip toeing around and not taking chances? Absolutely not. He had an "all time" game today. Something I could only dream of from Vick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and another thing BlueJerseyJinx what ever happened to your "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL posts"? You still beleiving that? I said they were a 7 and 9, 8 and 8 at best team. What are your feelings now? You still think the Jaguars, Bucs and several other better then us?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one who has attacked me on this board id this BlueJerseyJinx guy. He posts something stupid for no reason but just because Im an Eagles fan he blindy rips me. Then he comes back with his tail between his leg saying he doesnt get angry or hold judges. Suuuuuuure you dont.

I guess you'd prefer me to come on here talking crap about how bad Dallas is and how we are in first place. But Ive never done that. I just come to talk football but for some reason people say, "Eagles fan.... I must rip him even if he comes with a valid opinion". I just dont get all worked up and pro Eagles. Like I said before, If you came on the Eagles board and said Chip Kelly was stupid for taking a TE in the 2nd round with ZERO impact players on D, I'd say youre 100% right. But if you flip that scenario there is no way BlueJerseyJinx could ever let an Eagle fan criticize Dallas, even if it was completely true.

Back on point.... excellent game Boys. Game of the year and I dont blame Romo at all. YOu think he was going to take Denver down tip toeing around and not taking chances? Absolutely not. He had an "all time" game today. Something I could only dream of from Vick.

PE1, I know we both have great 2-3 records but it the playoffs started today Dallas would win the tie breaker over Philly.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BlueJersey=Troll.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and another thing BlueJerseyJinx what ever happened to your "The Eagles are the worst team in the NFL posts"? You still beleiving that? I said they were a 7 and 9, 8 and 8 at best team. What are your feelings now? You still think the Jaguars, Bucs and several other better then us?
Who cares as long as the Egal trophy case remains empty. It seems you get upset by my posts. Mission accomplished, or you wouldn't be bringing up the past. lol. Thanks for verifying for me. Love the fact you brought it up. I guess my foolish pop shots get under your skin, because there is nothing you have said to me so far that gets under my skin. I joined this room to have banter and debate with with Cowboy fans. Just prefer not to engage with disgraceful and embarrassing teams and organizations I've loathed since the beginning, unless I have to.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1, I know we both have great 2-3 records but it the playoffs started today Dallas would win the tie breaker over Philly.

Don't they have a better division record?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone would use something other than the actual tiebreaker, but OK...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is pretty pointless Manster because Dallas is better then Philly but we'd win the tie breaker as of now.We have more division wins and a better conference record.

We are 2-0 in the division and 2-0 in the conference
You guys are 1-0 in division and 1-1 in conference.

Eagles all the way baby :lol: All the way to 7-9 I mean!

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOS doesnt come before division or conference record.

But, again, Dallas is MUCH better then Philly. Much more balanced. Eagles have an offense ranked #2 in yards but dont have the players to score in the red zone. Dallas is MUCH more balanced.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty pointless Manster because Dallas is better then Philly but we'd win the tie breaker as of now.We have more division wins and a better conference record.

We are 2-0 in the division and 2-0 in the conference
You guys are 1-0 in division and 1-1 in conference.

Eagles all the way baby :lol: All the way to 7-9 I mean!
I agree it's pointless because there are 11 games left, but I'm not just talking out of my ass. 2013 NFL Playoff Standings - National Football League - ESPN

As for the Division and Conference records it goes off of Percentage. In this case both teams are at 100% = tied. Also Dallas IS NOT 1-1 in the conference.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3