• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrington And Ras-I Getting Schooled By Thompkins Video

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice vid.. watched a few more on this guy.. creats great seperation.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to seeing him in a game.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3rd one was my fav. Not sure if it was cause it was Arrington and Ras, but he seems to get good separation. Like his size too.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third one was someone else.

I like the separation but wouldn't read too much into them getting beat. The underneath throws are the ones you give up when you're one on one with no one over the top like that.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay maybe it's not so much Thompkins as it is Arrington and Ras I. How often last year did we curse at our TVs when Arrington was out there? And Glas-I we really don't know how good or bad he is. We think he should be good.

LMAO on the third one you hear someone say WOW

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third one's a CB who won't be making the roster, so I wouldn't read too much into it. But he looked good against guys who can play at the NFL level, too. A few drills like that don't make him an elite WR, but he sure does look like a player to keep an eye on. Between him and Sudfeld they may have two undrafted rookies taking significant snaps as top backups / situational players come week 1.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he could come out of nowhere that would be pretty huge for us. I'm already confident and excited for this team, but a little extra never hurt.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get good production out of two rookie WRs and either Edelman or Amendola stays healthy, their offense will be very good again. I've hesitated to say that they'd have a good offense because those are some big ifs, but right now it looks like it might work out for them.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The third one's a CB who won't be making the roster, so I wouldn't read too much into it. But he looked good against guys who can play at the NFL level, too. A few drills like that don't make him an elite WR, but he sure does look like a player to keep an eye on. Between him and Sudfeld they may have two undrafted rookies taking significant snaps as top backups / situational players come week 1.

Agreed

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brady just completed 20-of-20 in first 1-on-1s vs Eagles CBs. Dobson made a filthy one-handed turnaround catch. Boyce 2 difficult grabs."

Sounds like one of Dobson's college highlights.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may carry 5 quality WRs this year. Wouldn't that be refreshing? They haven't been even close to that level of WR depth in the Brady era except in 2007 (Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney), when we saw what will likely be the best WR corps that will ever play together in a Patriots uniform.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see the offense clicking a bit. What I'm somewhat curious about is d backs against their guys.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see the offense clicking a bit. What I'm somewhat curious about is d backs against their guys.

The bad...DeSean Jackson beat Talib for a TD, both dennard and Ryan had trouble covering Cooper.

I hope it's not like last year when the Pats had a good week against Tampa and then got beaten soundly in the game...it was only preseason and the game meant a lot more to Schiano like it will to Kelly.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may just be that the drill situation favors the offense, if the WRs on both sides are winning.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB Aqib Talib: Was absolutely destroyed by WR DeSean Jackson in one-on-one drills, getting beaten on a buttonhook, a slant, and then burned badly on a double move for a touchdown.
CB Alfonzo Dennard: Appears to be running behind Talib and Kyle Arrington at this point, and got beaten badly twice by Cooper in 11-on-11 drills for touchdowns.

Logan Ryan got thoroughly trashed by some reporter doing a camp report for Uno's Sports Tonight. I only saw a couple of videos on Harmon when he was drafted but I didn't didn't like the way he tracked runners in the open field, I hope this won't be a sign of what's to come with him if he has to play in the regular defense:

Eagles WR Damaris Johnson had a great cutback to the left on a kickoff return to fake out Tavon Wilson and Duron Harmon for a big return, potentially a touchdown.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cooper was probably playing his superbowl after coming back from that racial slur thing.

those types of setups with wr vs db in practice usually favor the offense because defenders are playing more coverage than really getting in there and bumping wrs and being physical. wrs know also they aint getting hit. dont read much into it, look for how they do in real scrimmage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may carry 5 quality WRs this year. Wouldn't that be refreshing? They haven't been even close to that level of WR depth in the Brady era except in 2007 (Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Gaffney), when we saw what will likely be the best WR corps that will ever play together in a Patriots uniform.

If this years group can stay healthy and stay together they may become the best WR group to put on a Patriot uniform or any other. I'm not saying this year, but 2-3 years together and they might be pretty scary.