• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona Fall League (2019)

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants (Scottsdale): Joey Bart, C (No. 1, MLB No. 20); Heliot Ramos, OF (No. 2, MLB No. 53); Tristan Beck, RHP (No. 18); Jacob Heyward, OF; Jalen Miller, 2B; Frank Rubio, RHP; Bryce Tucker, LHP

Bart and Ramos are the Giants' two best prospects as well as their first-round picks from the 2018 and 2017 Drafts. Bart's power and arm strength make him one of the game's top catching prospects, while Ramos has five-tool potential and has reached Double-A at age 19. Complete roster »

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why Bryce Tucker and Jacob Heyward. Seems there should be at least a few guys they'd feel would be better allocated to the AFL.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why Bryce Tucker and Jacob Heyward. Seems there should be at least a few guys they'd feel would be better allocated to the AFL.

I don't know about those guys, but the AFL is legit. Last year, Pete Alonso was in the AFL playing for Scottsdale. He had some upside, I guess. And look what he's doing this season. 45 homers! There must be something they see developmentally.

Last year, the Giants had Garcia (AAA), Coonrod (AAA-SF), Hinojosa (injured), Quinn (injured), Winn (AA-injured), Williams (AA), Adon (AA-AAA), Chase Johnson (AA).

Not a stellar class, but the cupboard was pretty bare last year.