• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you ready for some football?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less than a week from now mi amigos.

What we can all agree upon:

What this world and nation most needs right now is another great Denver Bronco season!

For good or bad - it is more than obvious - this is Vic Fangio's team. You can see from Fangio's history in the league he is great at defensive scheme - player development and player empowerment. The most fascinating thing I have learned about him since he has become the Broncos HC - is ability to inspire individual players and to control the attention of his team. Nobody is saying this is Joe Flacco's team, or Von Miller's team - everyone knows this is Vic Fangio's team. Vic Fangio is publicly taking the responsibility for this team's success - and that takes pressure of his players. He creates the environment that all the players have to do is do their job at a high level of execution - he will take care of the rest.

I'm more eager this year than most - to see how things will turn out for this team. I don't understand why the crowds are so underwhelming at TC.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Fangio's team now. He's really taken full control.

I suspect that crowds are down due to a couple of shitty years, back-to-back and the fact that it's 97 degrees and hot in Denver right now.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely Fangio's team now. He's really taken full control.

I suspect that crowds are down due to a couple of shitty years, back-to-back and the fact that it's 97 degrees and hot in Denver right now.
I went last Saturday and the temp
Was mid 80s and maybe a 1k ppl
Tomorrow is the practice at mile high

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went last Saturday and the temp
Was mid 80s and maybe a 1k ppl
Tomorrow is the practice at mile high

Yeah, last Saturday was the 9:15 sessions. I guess I was referring to some of the afternoon practices that they've layered in this year, including the one tomorrow at Mile High.