• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you guys excited about Thanksgiving?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a paid day off, so sure.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a paid day off, so sure.
There's a possibility that paying you to be away - is a Thanksgiving for your employer.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last March, my sis sent in a sample to Ancestry .. Long story short, we found out that we have a long lost half sister ...

Dad was 16 at the time, and lied about his age shortly after to join the Navy .. He never knew

Alice was put into foster care at 6 weeks old and adopted soon after ....

So my sis and I found out we have a half sister, who happens to be old enough to be my aunt .... ( Mom and Dad met a decade later after Dad got out of his tour in the Navy )

We've met Alive three times since then - a lovely and spunky woman - and we'll be heading up to her home for Thanksgiving dinner .. The first time for Alice she'll spend a holiday with blood relatives ...

I mentioned "dreading" going in a previous post, which was mostly comic relief .. I am looking forward to the dinner, just not the 2 1/2 drive one way ......

Alice's estranged husband will be there, as will some of her friends ..... The only thing that remains to be seen is whether or not political chatter can be kept civil because we see that Alice and her friends are pretty vocal on the social media ...

My sis can sit on her hands and contain her opinions waaay better than I can .... Maybe we should take two cars lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a possibility that paying you to be away - is a Thanksgiving for your employer.
Maybe you could take up this possibility with them directly and make it a more frequent occurrence?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could take up this possibility with them directly and make it a more frequent occurrence?
It would probably not be wise to push the addition by subtraction of your presence too hard with your employer. They might be very easy to convince.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Food, football, adult beverages, naps. What's not to like?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last March, my sis sent in a sample to Ancestry .. Long story short, we found out that we have a long lost half sister ...

Dad was 16 at the time, and lied about his age shortly after to join the Navy .. He never knew

Alice was put into foster care at 6 weeks old and adopted soon after ....

So my sis and I found out we have a half sister, who happens to be old enough to be my aunt .... ( Mom and Dad met a decade later after Dad got out of his tour in the Navy )

We've met Alive three times since then - a lovely and spunky woman - and we'll be heading up to her home for Thanksgiving dinner .. The first time for Alice she'll spend a holiday with blood relatives ...

I mentioned "dreading" going in a previous post, which was mostly comic relief .. I am looking forward to the dinner, just not the 2 1/2 drive one way ......

Alice's estranged husband will be there, as will some of her friends ..... The only thing that remains to be seen is whether or not political chatter can be kept civil because we see that Alice and her friends are pretty vocal on the social media ...

My sis can sit on her hands and contain her opinions waaay better than I can .... Maybe we should take two cars lol

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!
Please film it if it gets good LOL. Give my best to Sis and hope you have a good Thanksgiving my friend.