• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

are we on dope ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caesars has always inflated their numbers both ways to get the public to bite.

Save your money unless you are only planning to bet a beer or two at +2200 but if you pull this off I will be the first one here to congratulate you.

its worth a $100. the 49ers did it so can we.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its worth a $100. the 49ers did it so can we.
If you think we can do what the 49ers did , then you are thinking wrong .

the 49ers had a HC in place and a full ( real ). Off season . That organization is run far far better then ours

I would save my money and pass

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think we can do what the 49ers did , then you are thinking wrong .

the 49ers had a HC in place and a full ( real ). Off season . That organization is run far far better then ours

I would save my money and pass

You think KS is a better coach than RR? Cmon man. Sure no real offseason can hurt but we have a coaching staff who can get through it. Dallas and Philly had significant losses on defense. We should compete. Even if Haskins gets hurt, Allen who knows the system can win in this league.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of your post but I still think we might be a couple of years away from contending, rather than pretending, for the division.

Naahhh.

The defense is pretty much set. You dont need to contend for the division with all stars at every position. The defensive line has the potential to be elite. There’s competition everywhere.

This year is the year the defense comes to play every week, and is the strength of the team.

The offense needs to sort out its offensive line, find a tight end that can be productive, and settle the backfield. Haskins needs to progress.

All that wont happen this year. But it will happen sooner than later. This year, 6-9 wins. Next year (assuming no catastrophes) at least 9 wins.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naahhh.

The defense is pretty much set. You dont need to contend for the division with all stars at every position. The defensive line has the potential to be elite. There’s competition everywhere.

This year is the year the defense comes to play every week, and is the strength of the team.

The offense needs to sort out its offensive line, find a tight end that can be productive, and settle the backfield. Haskins needs to progress.

All that wont happen this year. But it will happen sooner than later. This year, 6-9 wins. Next year (assuming no catastrophes) at least 9 wins.

Don't buy into the DC hype! If I remember correctly it was about this same time a year ago that our defense was being hyped through the roof. How did that work out for us last season?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone is massively underestimating the talent that is on this team the coaching staff and training staff were horrid I can see us easily winning the NFC East

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't buy into the DC hype! If I remember correctly it was about this same time a year ago that our defense was being hyped through the roof. How did that work out for us last season?

You aren’t wrong about that!
Still, Rivera and Del Rio are upgrades over Gruden and Manusky.

Del Rio alone is a big upgrade over Manusky.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren’t wrong about that!
Still, Rivera and Del Rio are upgrades over Gruden and Manusky.

Del Rio alone is a big upgrade over Manusky.

You are correct about the upgrades but Rome was not built in a day. I think our organization is doing a lot of things right but it takes time to put all of these good pieces together. You can call it what you want to call it but when any team finishes 3-13 last season the rebuilding process begins the next season which is now. If we continue to upgrade, as we are doing now, I do think we will become contenders rather than pretenders in a couple of years from now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct about the upgrades but Rome was not built in a day. I think our organization is doing a lot of things right but it takes time to put all of these good pieces together. You can call it what you want to call it but when any team finishes 3-13 last season the rebuilding process begins the next season which is now. If we continue to upgrade, as we are doing now, I do think we will become contenders rather than pretenders in a couple of years from now.

It today's NFL worst to first is much more common. 49ers did it last year. Its possible b/c in my opinion the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants are not dominant teams. Its not a bad bet. Probably the best futures bet or worst to first bet out there.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It today's NFL worst to first is much more common. 49ers did it last year. Its possible b/c in my opinion the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants are not dominant teams. Its not a bad bet. Probably the best futures bet or worst to first bet out there.

Like I have said, a bet like this is worth a shot for a cup of coffee and a donut but not for serious money. As dad pointed out, the 49ers were much more prepared to go from worst to first than we are.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think KS is a better coach than RR? Cmon man. Sure no real offseason can hurt but we have a coaching staff who can get through it. Dallas and Philly had significant losses on defense. We should compete. Even if Haskins gets hurt, Allen who knows the system can win in this league.
again a guy who has his program in place for 2 years in a better run organization certainly is better then a new HC going into a fake off season trying to get his program in place

. both have been to superbowls as HC's so who is better ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again a guy who has his program in place for 2 years in a better run organization certainly is better then a new HC going into a fake off season trying to get his program in place

. both have been to superbowls as HC's so who is better ?

Did RR blow two Super bowls? No!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want a cheap division title because other teams are crap in our division . i want to be a year in and year out contender with a chance at making super bowls

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont want a cheap division title because other teams are crap in our division . i want to be a year in and year out contender with a chance at making super bowls

Im saying we have a shot to win the division. It's a decent bet.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KS didn't blow the Superbowl for the Falcons and last year? Wow!!!
KS was the OC for the falcons . The HC has the ultimate say in things

that leaves KS and RR both losing a super bowl yet KS blew it but RR didn’t ?

couldnt it be that both coaches list to superior teams ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im saying we have a shot to win the division. It's a decent bet.
I say we will be lucky to get 3rd place and if we win 8-9 games and win this sorry division do what ? We can’t beat the saints , Seahawks niners or packers at this point

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KS was the OC for the falcons . The HC has the ultimate say in things

that leaves KS and RR both losing a super bowl yet KS blew it but RR didn’t ?

couldnt it be that both coaches list to superior teams ?

KS called the plays for the falcons. Worst play calling ever and biggest choke job ever in Super bowl history. Cant blame RR for Cams awful play.