• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Are they yelling 'boo' or 'boo-urns'?" Arods return propels Yankees to 8-1 loss

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The strangest part of yesterday was the hundreds of people reaching over each other trying get his autograph.

Strange dude, strange day.

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many HR's has CC given up, too?! A shitload. (I say shitload because I don't know the exact number... I'd guess 25)

Boif.

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of finished...

nasty, is CC toast or just having a really, really bad year?

9-10

leads MLB in hits allowed (168, in 152 IP) and ER (81)

Velocity's been down all year. Figured it would increase as we got into the summer months, but it's not happening. When he's sitting 90,91 his location has to be perfect. Needless to say, it hasn't been.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many HR's has CC given up, too?! A shitload. (I say shitload because I don't know the exact number... I'd guess 25)

Boif.

24 HR

38 walks

weird

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The strangest part of yesterday was the hundreds of people reaching over each other trying get his autograph.

Strange dude, strange day.

my sister has an original aaron hernandez jersey

didnt exchange it

has increased in value

MILLIONS!!!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Velocity's been down all year. Figured it would increase as we got into the summer months, but it's not happening. When he's sitting 90,91 his location has to be perfect. Needless to say, it hasn't been.

do you think its because hes a bit "slimmer" than he was a few years ago? maybe he needs that weight to be effective?

and on pettitte, yeah...in with mo, out with mo...hes had a heck of a ride.

252 wins...HOF? you can make a case on regular season alone, forget the post season

i say he falls just shy...his ties to PED's will hurt

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: :laugh3:

Packers sign Vince Young

Vince Young signed a one-year deal with the Green Bay Packers on Tuesday, his addition following what has been described as an impressive workout for the team Monday, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

"Vince is ecstatic and is looking forward to the opportunity," the source said. "He was hoping to participate in the team's quarterback meeting today."
Young, 30, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft, last played with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011. He was cut by the Buffalo Bills before last season.
Young will compete for the No. 2 spot with Graham Harrell to serve as the backup to starter Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers also are intrigued with Young's mobility and believe he can help prepare them for the opening two games of the regular season, in which Green Bay's defense plays against San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and Washington's Robert Griffin III.
The Packers on Tuesday also placed receiver Sederrik Cunningham on injured reserve and signed rookie receiver Justin Wilson.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's turned into Bob Tewksbury. Low walk total, high HR total. Bob is still slimmer, though.

Between Bob and CC, there's about 300 lbs...

concord, NH's own

we make athletes...even fat ones

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you think its because hes a bit "slimmer" than he was a few years ago? maybe he needs that weight to be effective?

and on pettitte, yeah...in with mo, out with mo...hes had a heck of a ride.

252 wins...HOF? you can make a case on regular season alone, forget the post season

i say he falls just shy...his ties to PED's will hurt

Yeah, man. Great career, but I agree, the PED thing will keep him from the hall, even though his numbers make him a borderline choice, those ties will keep him out forever.

There should be a 'Post-Season' section for the HOF, since those stats aren't even included in career totals. He'd be one of the first guys inducted!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from hilarious news, to sad news:

Dave Parker says he has Parkinson's

Pittsburgh Pirates great Dave Parker told a newspaper that he is battling Parkinson's disease.
Parker, who led the Pirates to World Series titles in 1978 and 1979, told The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review he was first diagnosed in February 2012, but informed only a few friends. The 1978 National League MVP and two-time batting champ said the Parkinson's has not progressed rapidly.
[+] EnlargeAP Photo/FileDave Parker won the MVP award in 1978.

"There's no fear," Parker told the Tribune-Review. "I've had a great life. I always dreamt of playing baseball, and I played. I'm 62 years old and fortunate to make it to this point. I have some beautiful kids that I got to watch grow up and become adults. My fingerprints are on the baseball industry. I feel good about that. I have nothing to feel bad about."
It first manifested in a tremor in his right hand, but other issues have cropped up, according to the report.
"I'm nervous with public speaking, being put in any situation where I have to talk for a long time," the seven-time All-Star told the Tribune-Review, saying that he told only a few friends, including Pirates director of alumni affairs Joe Billetdeaux, who spoke with him during the team's Heritage Day in May at PNC Park.
"He looked good," Billetdeaux said in the report. "He said he has good days and bad days. For the most part, he's dealing with it."
Parker also said his older sister has a more advanced form of the disease, according to the report.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves now on 11 game win streak and 13.5 game lead in division over the gNats!!! :yahoo:

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt much worse than a greasy outside sales rep who, when he visits, decides to "fist bump" you. He's in his late 40's and messican...charles. Annoying as hell, looks like erik estrada...dead ringer, hair and all.

i go to shake his hand, tries to fist bump me...to which i stare at him and say "charles, i'm 37...lets shake hands"

lol dam i know where you're comming from

i deal with dumbass sales reps all fucking day every day

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haven't seen $500 million in a while

where's the a-fraud avatar???

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pedroia was the only one who could hit this man last night

boston-red-sox-v-houston-20130806-004703-738.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock, he looks like hammer at starbucks lol

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: :laugh3:

Packers sign Vince Young

Vince Young signed a one-year deal with the Green Bay Packers on Tuesday, his addition following what has been described as an impressive workout for the team Monday, a source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

"Vince is ecstatic and is looking forward to the opportunity," the source said. "He was hoping to participate in the team's quarterback meeting today."
Young, 30, the third overall pick in the 2006 NFL draft, last played with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011. He was cut by the Buffalo Bills before last season.
Young will compete for the No. 2 spot with Graham Harrell to serve as the backup to starter Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers also are intrigued with Young's mobility and believe he can help prepare them for the opening two games of the regular season, in which Green Bay's defense plays against San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and Washington's Robert Griffin III.
The Packers on Tuesday also placed receiver Sederrik Cunningham on injured reserve and signed rookie receiver Justin Wilson.

This shows how weak the Packers other backup QBs are. Rodgers better not get hurt or Packers will be in trouble. Hurts that they lost Bulaga who was supposed to protect Rodgers blind side

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pedroia was the only one who could hit this man last night

boston-red-sox-v-houston-20130806-004703-738.jpg

sox havent been very good against lefties lately...tho you throw price at them twice, that may happen

weird team wide funk