• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Are they yelling 'boo' or 'boo-urns'?" Arods return propels Yankees to 8-1 loss

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read buccs rant

I never tell stories like that. I dont get it. Ive lived a very colorful life and done a ton of shit. I know a LOT of people. Ive been to a lot of places.

yeah...they can say they did so and so thing or know whoever...the minute i say something, they finger it like i was lindsey lohan passed out in a limo.

ox banged taylor dane and shared a backyard with joe piscopo. dirt knows ballplayers. someone played golf with tom browning (JD)

those, never questioned...the second i do it, its being googled and researched.

people have NO idea how much ive lived...37, no kids, nothing to tie me down...ive lived what other people cant

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you meanie NYers! aaargh!!!!!!!!!

fat-bastard-rex.jpg

Seriously...

In a rebuttle, Jets fans ask Sanchez to lighten up on the gagging, stop sucking

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read buccs rant

I never tell stories like that. I dont get it. Ive lived a very colorful life and done a ton of shit. I know a LOT of people. Ive been to a lot of places.

yeah...they can say they did so and so thing or know whoever...the minute i say something, they finger it like i was lindsey lohan passed out in a limo.

ox banged taylor dane and shared a backyard with joe piscopo. dirt knows ballplayers. someone played golf with tom browning (JD)

those, never questioned...the second i do it, its being googled and researched.

people have NO idea how much ive lived...37, no kids, nothing to tie me down...ive lived what other people cant

funny you say that. few weeks ago i was told that i'm a 'story teller' from my friends. we were on break at the bar. i laughed it off at the time.

what i really need is one of those gopro cameras. i could make my own reality series.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figured if i can get ox on one side, and maybe world on another side, that will guarantee me that i don't have to sit next to black francis.

that chick looks like she is standing up to rip a fart

hotness increased!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not doing 2 sites, just not doing it. ain't nobody got time for that.

i saw everyone on SportsHoopla and by the time my user name was activated, some left like whiny bitches. and the list of whiny bitches is pretty obvious.
i did it for a while and it was cool. the only problem i have is signing up for a thousand sites. i said that if the last site went up in flames that would be it for me and so far i haven't changed my mind about it. no offense to zig. i like zig and all but still..

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny you say that. few weeks ago i was told that i'm a 'story teller' from my friends. we were on break at the bar. i laughed it off at the time.

what i really need is one of those gopro cameras. i could make my own reality series.

my weekends are ridiculous, ESPECIALLY now that i am single again. i will have more stories...like my friend terry and i last monday...just got my cherokee, we pull out of the dealership. we get to a set of lights on 140 in milford, next to a HOT spanish gal. terry rolls down his window and says "excuse me, can i get directions?"

the girl says "ok, where to?"

he says "your house. you're hot. wanna party?"

she laughed and said "follow me". we pull into the shaws on 140, talked with her for a bit. she was young, maybe 24? anyway...she liked us so she gave us her cell. she called us later that night and invited us to burn with her and some friends in hopedale. we hung out the whole night. i got digits (he didnt).

i am sure this will be googled

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i liked zig until i heard he pulled a nutty. doesn't sound like him to do that.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my weekends are ridiculous, ESPECIALLY now that i am single again. i will have more stories...like my friend terry and i last monday...just got my cherokee, we pull out of the dealership. we get to a set of lights on 140 in milford, next to a HOT spanish gal. terry rolls down his window and says "excuse me, can i get directions?"

the girl says "ok, where to?"

he says "your house. you're hot. wanna party?"

she laughed and said "follow me". we pull into the shaws on 140, talked with her for a bit. she was young, maybe 24? anyway...she liked us so she gave us her cell. she called us later that night and invited us to burn with her and some friends in hopedale. we hung out the whole night. i got digits (he didnt).

i am sure this will be googled

my weekend will consist of these things

beer
boobs
broads
quads
fishing
weed
explosions
a lot of "WTF's" and laughs

and no fights.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i forgot motors.

always working on someone's car or truck.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will those shit pushers learn this has nothing to do with 'internet pride'?

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock has a huge boner right now...

Mom-Facebook-Thumbs-Up650x4501-293x150.jpg

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where's phizzle? i miss him and his old lady...

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes i was told he acted like a bitch on this site and left. did i recieve innadequate information?

He had a few angry rants. Yes. Nor is he very fond of this place..

How do I put this. You know how Zig loves the weed, right? Well during when most of this was happening. He was weedless because he was cashed strapped. He also would get evicted from his place too..So... when he was inadvertently banned from here. He wasn't as forgiving or laid back as he usually is. Even though he was re-instated the very next day.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a few angry rants. Yes. Nor is he very fond of this place..

How do I put this. You know how Zig loves the weed, right? Well during when most of this was happening. He was weedless because he was cashed strapped. He also would get evicted from his place too..So... when he was inadvertently banned from here. He wasn't as forgiving or laid back as he usually is. Even though he was re-instated the very next day.

ok, that's understandable.

ps, i'm NEVER without weed :suds: