• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Lions finally for real?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wasn't surprised the Lions won on Sunday. I expected it. I don't think the bears are anywhere near as good as the 3-0 record implied. But the Lions looks really, really impressive yesterday.

They've always been a sleeping giant IMO; meaning they have a ton of talent but haven't put it together.

I have my doubts about Schwartz though. Should we expect a lot of winning from the 3-1 Lions? Or will it fall apart soon enough?

NewcastleKEG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be difficult to finish ahead of the Bears and Packers. But I definitely predicted the bounce back this season

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely agree about the talent they have but I just think they are too stupid to put it together to become what they should. Too many of their players make mental errors and I think it starts at the top from their coach.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the Dolphins let Reggie Bush go. He is such a perfect fit in the Lions offense though. The way they spread the field opens up so much room for Reggie to do his thing.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch the game yesterday, huh? Stafford amazes me at how inaccurate he is, it takes a serious type of suck to consistently overthrow Megatron in a game, and overthrow him so badly that Megatron jumps and extends as high as he can and the ball is still a foot out of reach. As long as he is their QB the Lions will never be for real.

As to Bush, pretty good season so far but as far as yesterday goes...

Some players on the Bears told Michael C. Wright of ESPN that they think Idonije, who played for the Bears from 2004 to 2012, tipped off the Lions to their stunts. According to those players, the Bears run a “power” stunt, and every time they ran it on Sunday, Lions running back Reggie Bush saw it coming and burned them on it.

His response:
"I have two thoughts. First, it just says a lot about the preparation and execution of our offense to go out there and just to be able to deliver and dominate that defense the way they did such that they thought, 'They're getting some sort of inside information because they're executing so efficiently,'" Idonije said Monday night in an interview with Dan Miller on 97.1 FM. "Secondly, I'm a Detroit Lion, so there is no such thing as insider information. This is my team; this is my family."

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait till reggie bush starts changing direction in midair, they'll be unstoppable

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope they will dud out. Nothing special there.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great show for the regular season but easy bait for the playoffs... that defense won't hold up and by that time, their offense will be stoppable due to high level preparation...

i hope they win their division...

the lions and bears are not teams I for one fear in any manner when it comes to playoff matchups... Niners better come through though lol

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not. I have Rodgers in my FFL....I hope he torches Detroit next week. :-)