• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Noah Syndergaard and JA Happ in a homosexual relationship?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always semantics with you people.

giphy.gif

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuke NYC just to be safe.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter got this when she was 3 from daycare. I was shocked to see adults can get it as the prevention method is basic hygiene.

Are you saying they have Happhazard hygiene in New York?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter got it around the same age after she thought being in a hot tub was like being a pool and dunked her head under the water...bad idea in a hot tub at a busy resort. She only went under once before we dragged her out, but it was enough.

Hot tubs give me the fucking creeps. My parents had one when I was younger and my dad was pretty systematic in regards to checking/monitoring the chemical levels, but it was crazy to me how quickly those things can get out of control and become a giant petri dish.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot tubs give me the fucking creeps. My parents had one when I was younger and my dad was pretty systematic in regards to checking/monitoring the chemical levels, but it was crazy to me how quickly those things can get out of control and become a giant petri dish.
Its amazing how much work it takes to keep a tub of water clean.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a pool in our backyard going on our 6th season.....The thought of adding a hot tub never crossed my mind, they are disgusting, unless you like soaking in others body odor and dead skin from their feet.....

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been extremely careful when we do use them ever since our daughter got sick...I don't turn the bubbles on and if somebody else does, I sit very upright and usually keep my hands in front of me to keep the water from splashing in my face at all. I was in one up at our favorite ski resort maybe 5 years ago and some boy about 8 years old did a fucking cannonball in the tub...his family thought he was so cute and I was about to murder every single one of them. How goddamned rude can you get?
Its amazing how much work it takes to keep a tub of water clean.
Imagine my shock when I found out that those fancy filters don't do crap when you shit in the water. What's the point of all this "modern technology"??? I have to walk all the way down to the bathroom?!?!?!

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gone 27 years of living without ever hearing of hand, foot and mouth disease. Now in the span of a week, two pitchers that play for a New York team have came down with it?

I think a little smoochin has been going on behind closed doors.

Plus Noah Syndergaard has that perty blond hair and a gay nickname.

I'm leaning towards yes.
As a Scandinavian American, this offends me. *snooty nose*

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, there was a small outbreak of HFM disease in my town recently. Centered around a popular gymnastics place that hosts kid parties. Turns out they have shitty cleaning practices and the foam pit they had to jump into was essentially a cesspool.